[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMA CAMPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x404
Do you Americanons believe that our government is planning on putting us all in camps once they conquer the population through martial law?

Seems like a lot of people on normie sites believe in this scenario
>>
>>80273604
If the US gov wants to get invaded by ruskies or ching chongs then sure.
>>
>>80273604
Yes.
American land serves as collateral for debt. Creditors want this land. Jade Helm equipment still in place.
Americans are armed and will defend that land
Elite trying to disarm population, convince them to go to FEMA camps for own protection but this would be one-way trip.
I think this is roughly the endgame
>>
>>80273604
Yes. Maybe not fema camps but reduction and indoctrination are the goal. They don't want Americans United because we might actually take back our nation from the globalist like the britts did.
>>
>>80273604

If you watch the Jade Helm videos online of police doing drills in Ft Lauderdale, it's actually pretty fucking obvious they've been preparing for Martial Law

Why Martial Law is even a thing I'm not sure. It is literally the indefinite suspension of your Bill of Rights. If they can be revoked at any given time, then they aren't really rights, now are they?

I don't know too much about FEMA camps, I've heard about it. It wouldn't surprise me though. The Clinton Foundation and her server is evidence our country is already bought by foreign interests - in other words they don't care about you or me.
>>
>>80273604
FEMA CAMPS feel like something a tin foil paranoid schizophrenic would believe in. Is there any hard evidence of this existing?
>>
>>80275058

There used to be good videos on youtube. But I think that Google works with the government to post a lot of disinfo footage so that you can't find the real content, only tinfoil tier results come up when you search. I'm going to keep looking and I'll post if I find.

Watch this one - Martial Law training in Ft Lauderdale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpRFKG_fos
>>
>>80275058

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1UIXxGA6M
>>
>>80275312

Yeah I even remember Glenn Beck of all people actually exploring one of them and asking tough questions on his show circa 06
>>
Will it really happen though? If the US gov shut down the country and put everyone in camps, what would happen to us leafs?
>>
>>80275058
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

this is what they first came from.
>>
the fuck is martial law
>>
I'm guessing they're for Christians.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (29 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
29 KB, 403x403
>>80275057
>If they can be revoked at any given time, then they aren't really rights, now are they?
You don't know how rights work, apparently.

You know what gives you your rights?

You and your musket.

Daily reminder that there are lunatics handing out literature like this on the internet to your children.
http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
It's time for common sense information control.
>>
>>80279341

Where the military takes over the cities instead of police. All your "rights" are suspended indefinitely. They can literally do whatever they want.
>>
>>80279687
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>80281292
hehehehe
>>
>>80274882
Britts are in no way out of the globalist shit fight yet.
>>
They will have to kill me before they put me in a camp. They know this. I have already accepted this..... God Bless Texas.
>>
>>80276229
Glenn Beck was based as fuck during his Fox years
>>
Oh. I also bought a bunch of MREs where they were doing some jade helm exercises. I know the ranch they were training at.
>>
I'm still not convinced on the whole camps idea but martial law seems like it is getting closer with recent events and that could be a uniting event between all Americans since everyone would be against it
>>
>>80279687
>Animal blood can be used to gel gasoline for use as a flame fuel which will adhere to target surfaces
neato
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.