[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when do police carry bombs?!?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464808453436.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1464808453436.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1349
When the fuck did LEO become bombmakers and bombers?!?!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_577fbed9e4b0c590f7e8fc62
>>
When the military came back from Ragheadistan and the FedGov sold all of their shit to the cops.
>>
Anyone can make a bomb.... stupid.
>>
>>80269090
>carry bombs
What? They have a bomb defusal robots not bombs. Even our shitty local PD has one
>>
>>80269090
Ever since "breaching" became a thing. Know how the cops stormed into the Orlando club where the Muslim was shooting up 50 gays? They blew a hole in the fucking wall. And they've had the means to do so for years now.
>>
>>80269090
you used to be able to buy dynamite at the hardware store.
>>
>>80269090
The defusal bots carry explosives. That's what they used.
>>
>>80270601

Actually they knocked a hole in the wall with an armored vehicle. But I wouldn't be surprised if the ATF agents who arrived supplied the cops with some ordinance.
>>
>>80269090
They've always had explosives, they used to only use them to blow up unattended luggage.

Next stop: hellfire missiles.
>>
>>80271346
Now you buy Tannerite instead
>>
>>80272127
>Here's some shit from Waco bro, have fun
I can imagine the ATF's rolling evidence lockers, moreso them being used as toychests for police.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.