[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass Civilian Disarmament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1464543876402.jpg (25 KB, 660x375) Image search: [Google]
1464543876402.jpg
25 KB, 660x375
Months ago I posted about how BLM was going to join up with the Nation of Islam. It has happened.

I see 2 possible outcomes in our futures. Police and civil disarmament like Britain (and the only way this would work is dissolving a shit ton of letter agencies) or just disarming the civilian populous under martial law.

We are being played.
>>
>>80266664
onslaught of shills asking you if your tinfoil hat fits ..in 3...2....1
>>
Thanks for keeping us posted. See you next month again.
>>
>>80266843
shillspeak translation: it hasn't happened yet therefore you are crazy
>>
>>80266664

My hometowns sheriff-elect literally ran on a platform that he would guarantee 2nd amendment rights to everyone in the county. My county is 96% white.

Good fucking luck. Even the cops in this county are going to fight them tooth and nail.
>>
>>80266664
You can get 50 cal sniper rifles here if you have a license. The only requirement for which is being a member of a gun club.
>>
>>80266664

I agree. We have 4-5 more months of King Nigger

It can get a whole lot worse
>>
>>80267183
yeah sure and then you use the armor piercing ammo to crack open the knife bins amirite?
>>
you cucks like alex jones now?
the fuck happened to controlled opposition holy shit
>>
>>80267549
thats /r conspiracy
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 750x499
I live in Maricopa County. The only thing that gets Sheriff Joe hard anymore are The Wall and telling the feds to go to Hell. Anyone who wants to get elected after him in the next 20 years will probably have to continue this.

Based gay Sheriff Babeu is also running for Congress on pic related stance, so there's him too.
>>
OP here. I have reason to believe these shootings last night were another false flag.

Funny how no one has mentioned it. I guess its okay when its a black dude killing the police
>>
>>80268003
Tempe here, I love Sherrif Joe
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 500x374
>>80268798
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.