[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White American come home. The US is lost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (6 KB, 160x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 160x199
White American come home.
The US is lost.
>>
What about the ones who are not of English ancestry
>>
>>80264101
To Spain
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>80264101
To mexico.
>>
>>80264034
Fuck that. America doesn't have any pure blood English left.
>>
If you're white, you're alright
>>
File: 546323.jpg (50 KB, 460x270) Image search: [Google]
546323.jpg
50 KB, 460x270
>>80264431
Sure we do
>>
>>80264034
It's complicated. The US is my home and the home of my people on both sides of my family back to the 1700s. I don't want to give up and leave my home. I want to fix it but I'm afraid it's too far gone to fix.

It's all very sad. :(
>>
>>80264431
Sure we do. I'm pure blood. Many of us in the south and New England are pure blood Anglo. Miscegenation was a felony until the civil rights movement and everyone fucked within their own ethnic group. Italians fucked Italians, Irish fucked Irish, Anglo fucked Anglo.
>>
>>80264034
Thanks brittbro but I'm going to South America to meet up with the hue hue /pol/locks to start a militia.

Europe should start one too and we can fight the globalist like we always wanted.

South American anons, where is best place to start our rebel army?
>>
File: Gravelines.jpg (62 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
Gravelines.jpg
62 KB, 600x467
>>80264101
you can try, doesn't mean you will make it
>>
>>80264034
Will you take refugees from the race wars? White ones with college degrees in STEM fields, primarily, and will you provide them with beautiful women, or do we have to live with the shitskins?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.