[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Police gun down black men all the time >One black guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1439737139088.jpg (33 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1439737139088.jpg
33 KB, 292x257
>Police gun down black men all the time
>One black guy has enough and takes out 5 cops in retaliation
>Media acting like this is the the worst thing ever

I literally have no sympathy for the police. They are simply reaping what they have sown

Stop treating all blacks like thugs and this won't happen
>>
Your country and people like you are pathetic.
>>
You fucking idiot, blame the thugs first for being thugs.
>>
Police kill more white people than black people, and yet you don't see them complaining.
>>
>>80262279
Black culture vilifies police/white people and venerates criminals, it's all a plan to destroy America.
>>
>>80262011
These British faggots don't understand the police are the largest and most influential gang in America.
>>
>>80262725
ZTAM's TV 8
>>
>>80262011
How DARE those police do their job in resisting arrests. They should just let the black guy take their gun and see what happens.

kys
>>
>>80262011
Well tell blacks to stop being thugs. They reap what they sow, right?
>>
America is the only place in the world, where people will defend excessive force used by police, because some small technicalities that insta justify the murder for them. It's sad, disturbing, pathetic but also amusing for us outsiders.
>>
>>80262011
>Police gun down STUPID CRIMINALS black men all the time
ftfy
>>
>>80263558

Like that baby that got a smoke bomb in his crib and police said that they did everything according to the law? What a thug that baby was. And Americans will defend that.
Or like that guy who got killed yesterday. People will find some word in the law and stick too it just to defend the actions of the police. God fucking I am so happy I don't live in your shit hole. Have all the money and standard I don't care, just stay the fuck away from us.
>>
>shooter is black
>But he also has a clean record and is a veteran
Oh boy I can't wait and see how fox news will report on this
>>
You fucking negro. Those were fucking innocent men.
>>
>>80262011
The police are only retaliating as well for niggers pulling guns at people.
>>
>>80262011
Fuck you and your black victims meme. Your bad information is exactly why black people will ultimately need to be slaughtered in this country. The race war is going to be your fault.
>>
>>80264759
The race war will be the fault of the police, and republicans
>>
>>80262011
Fuck tha po-lice, mane. They's be oppression our peeples. We didn even do nuffin
>>
>>80262011
>Police gun down black men all the time
>Stop treating all blacks like thugs and this won't happen

Stop behaving like thugs and you won't get gunned down bitch.
>>
>>80262011
stop acting like an anti white cuck you faggot
>>
As long as the media and bad leaders promote race above all else, the race war will grow and continue.

Police related shootings should never have been lumped together as a race issue. Until we address problems that affect us all as a nation united and move away from divisive topics like race, we will only see more animosity between races. That's what happens when you identify people as race before nationality.
>>
>>80264880
>>80264950
So what about the guy who got gunned down the other day for being a responsible gun owner? You think the NRA would be all over that, but they haven't said shit
>>
>>80264847
Nice bait kukhevud.
>>
>>80265111
What about Dylan Noble? What about any other isolated incident that does justify a race war against white people?
>>
>sown

I'm with you though. I had a genuine good laugh at that webm of the shooter doubling-back on that dumb ass pig and wasting him.
>>
>>80264950
this desu
>>
>>80265223
>What about Dylan Noble?
Awful what happened to him, I expect you feel the same and perhaps now you see why BLM exist. But I suspect that the cops won't get away with it, unlike whenever they shoot a black person.
>>
>>80262011
How about niggers stop acting like thugs instead. Black men only make up 6% of the US but are responsible for 48% of the homicides. That's most men 15-30 so it's really probably around 4-5%. Face it your people are a cancer on the world
>>
Wow, you're an idiot. If you actually did some research and had any fundamental knowledge regarding arithmetic you would see that police officers are 18.5 more times as likely to be killed by a black man than a black man is to be killed by a police officer.
>>
>>80266118
Why don't you face the fact that there is Racial bias in your justice system.

How about your police stop acting like a execution force
>>
>>80266499
>literal bbc worshiper defending blacks
boy what a surprise
>>
>>80264424
Reminder that O'Reilly (and to a lesser extent Hannity) are the only things worth watching on FoxNews, and if you're not a poorfag you can support O'Reilly directly.
>>
>>80262011
But blacks are thugs Tyrone
>>
>>80267612
Why would I want to support O'Reilly, guy doesn't need my donations.
>>
File: 1468007872106.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1468007872106.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>80262011
OP is obviously a nigger.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-08-20-56-39-1.png (40 KB, 1440x556) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-08-20-56-39-1.png
40 KB, 1440x556
>>
>>80267818
He has a podcast now, and his site includes everything he can't show or fit on tv.
20% discount on all books and merch, too. It's a pretty tempting offer.
>>
>>80262954
No one gives a shit about your id. Do you see fucking gangster arresting criminals? Thats what i thought you fucking nigger.
>>
It's not just the blacks. I'm white, the police and lawyers have robbed me before. The lawyers and cops aren't any better than the niggers out there getting pissed and fucking shit up. Their time is coming... mark my words. I have spoken with God about this and he has heard my call.
>>
>>80268017
A O'Reilly podcast does sound like a good thing
>>
File: bnmbnmbnm.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bnmbnmbnm.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>80262011
..why do people fall for this bait?
>>
>>80262011
>treating niggers like thugs
>implying niggers aren't violent niggers to each other
Sage this shitty bait thread.
>>
>>80262011
I see not a fan of facts and the real world.
Here moly rambles about some facts for you if you are ever interested lel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.