[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a congressional staffer anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
ITT: Ask a congressional staffer anything
>>
>>80260451
How many cocks have you sucked?
>>
>>80260624
I think seven
>>
>>80260451
R or D?
>>
>>80260451
Can you carry this dufflebag into session for me k thxs?
>>
How do you go from volunteer to staff member?
>>
>>80261512
get a degree, and 80 hour work weeks during campaign season

>>80261203
Moderate D
>>
>>80260451
do you have to read mails or take phonecalls from voters and does it effect how the congressman votes?
>>
>>80260624
gril or fag?
>>
>>80260451
How fucked is Hillary? Is there ever talks of her foundation amongst congress?
>>
>>80261637
>Moderate D
Kill yourself
>>
>>80260451

How comrpomised is everyone on the hill? Is there anyone who is authentic and adheres to the public persona that they portray to their constituents?
>>
>>80261913
Has to be a gril, my understanding of faggots they sleep around quite more than 7.
>>
>>80261913
fag
>>80261947
Yes, there is serious talk, even on our side, right now we're concerned about the down ticket effect her scandals will have on the election. Same way GOP house members are concerned about Trump.
>>80261866
Generally for most things that are minor the calls make a difference, if we get a bunch of calls or emails from constituents about a certain thing it adds pressure. For bigger issues, I think the congressman cares less about the constituents. Common folk are dumb.
>>
What did you do? Im working on my political science degree and then going into law. Should I just skip school and go volunteer?
>>
how much shady shit are you aware of? stories please!
>>
How much pull does AIPAC have.
Why are Jews scum and anti-American.
Whats the best beer to buy right now.
>>
>>80262259
I agree. Common people dont know what the fuck theyre talking about most of the time.
>>
>>80262053
Hard to say from where I'm standing. It does seem like some people are genuine though. It gets harder to resist, Hoyer is a real fucking pain n the ass if you go against the party. You need to be very safe in order to do so.
>>
>>80262269
Get a degree, volunteer during summers. Once you have a degree, find a local campaign and never leave. Make sure there's upward momentum and make sure you can win. Otherwise you're better off being a shit lawyer.
>>
>>80262061
I don't like to suck dick, bad gag reflex, blame my genes.
>>80262382
Everyones a little dirty, I'm not aware of any ground breaking stories. Nobodies a saint though and congressmen are for the most part dicks behind closed doors.
>>80262408
They have a lot of pull, go against AIPAC and everyone will suddenly know who you are, and it's not a good thing.
>>
Is the banter anything like on Veep?
>>
>>80262586
Do you think taking this route will someday lead me to becoming a congressman? Would this be the easier route?
>>
>>80262894
how many congressmen are closet homos?

how prevalent is drug use?
>>
>>80263055
I don't watch that shit show, but I imagine not. Everything is a lot more boring and tame than most people think it is. Except when shit does hit the fan, that's when we get to actually have some work to do that is entertaining.
>>
>>80260451

How do you get bent?
>>
>>80263088
If you want to be a congressman try starting in a local seat, state legislature or even something like a school board, get some close friends, work with the higher ups and devote yourself to a party.
>>80263169
I'm suspicious about a few, but it's hard to tell, I'm not in their bedrooms and there's no motivation for me to know. Lots of gay staffers though, turn on Grindr on capital hill.

I haven't seen any obvious signs of drug use, my guy isn't using anything. I've heard rumors that a few congressman smoke occasionally though.
>>
>>80263762
laterally
>>
>>80260451
How much do you get paid?
>>
>>80261637
>Moderate D
no such fucking thing.

A """""Moderate D"""""" today was a radical 20 years ago.
>>
>>80263978
I personally make about 50k a year, I'm working towards getting closer to the congressman though where I'm more important. This election year has been looking great, lots of opportunities.
>>
>>80264168
Jeff Duncan, is that you?
>>
Who's the sexiest congresswoman?
>>
How does a congressman view the average american?
>>
>>80265618
I'm gay, but I've always thought Tusli Gabbard was pretty, although I think she has Rosacia or something
>>
>>80265660
Thinks they're idiots, and when I worked the phones, I found this to be overwhelmingly true.
>>
Ok, I'm gonna go, maybe i'll make another thread later.

>>
>>80266011
Yeah she's hot
>>
How much do you make?
>>
>>80260451

Do you have to clean up after the child sex parties?
>>
OP is kill.
>>
>>80260451
most coke snoerted in a 24 hour period?

favourite drink?

how long at your job?

do you have the herp?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.