[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this week's happenings hurt or help Trump? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: current real clear.png (66 KB, 861x818) Image search: [Google]
current real clear.png
66 KB, 861x818
So is this week's happenings hurt or help Trump?

I think it might help a little bit but Hillarybots are gonna try their hardest to blame this all on Trump.
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (97 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
97 KB, 640x552
It will hurt him among normal voters.
>>
I really think this weeks happenings will hurt us all.
>>
they somehow managed to spin orlando to their favour, so I'm not too hopeful
>>
>>80258374
>>80258165
How? In every single rally, he makes it an effort to say "we love our cops." In the first full fledged attack on cops in a long time, where you full on see a cop get executed on live TV, you mean to tell me this won't help him?
>>
did you faggots forget about Hillary being reinvestigated

she's gonna fucking tank
>>
>>80258165
>that image

I remember when I was getting jumped by 5 people that it was the rich guys fault.
>>
>>80257129

Trump should go full BLUE LIVES MATTER and call BLM a terrorist organization.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 538x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 538x629
>>80258165
>Facebook meme
>>80258554
I think this might be the case. It's sad that the public hated Trump more than the shooter himself.
>>80258714
It also can be spun to make it seem like the RNC/Trump is on a witch hunt, even though they're doing the same thing with every Trump scandal.
>>
>>80258714
fuck you
>>
>>80258593
Idiots who support BLM sympathise with the shooter and blame it on guns.
>>
When you look at the rcp polls, take note of which are LV (likely voters) vs RV (registered voters).

Clinton's downfall will be lack of enthusiasm and low turnout
>>
>>80259055
The average sane person doesn't sympathize with a cop killer, man.
>>
>>80257129
Only reason for the recent uptick in the trump numbers if that bullshit rasmussen poll.

Hard to say if all this race baiting and violence helps trump or shillary.
>>
>>80257129
idk it's 50/50
>>
>>80259289

Yup. A lot of these polls remove people who haven't voted recently, etc. to try and determine """""likeliness""""", which of course is a biasing method. Even if done 100% correctly in regards to which demographics you eliminate so as not to oversample, you can't assess someomes likelihood to vote accurately. This was a big part of the brexit vote.

Also try to disregard the ones that are oversampling democrats, which is a lot of them.

She's up. But likely in the 3-5% range. And she's running a ton of ads. He isn't. The FBI just have him a great ad to run with Comey destroying her arguments, and hinting at perjury.

Don't be discouraged, that's what (((they))) want you to do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.