[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder Trump can't win. This isn't the 1950s anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467717641051.png (327 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1467717641051.png
327 KB, 800x430
Reminder Trump can't win. This isn't the 1950s anymore bigots.

Most Americans support LGBTQ rights, abortion rights, African American rights, Latino rights, undocumented immigrant rights, equal rights, etc.

That's why he will lose to Hillary by 20 percent.

#I'mwithher
>>
>>80256640
can you name the agency
>>
>>80256993
NRA for truth
>>
>>80256640
hey guys whats is the current year???
>>
>>80256640
In response to this attack in Dallas the Left wing media and politicians are trying to push the narrative that BLM needs to be protected and all violence is the white mans fault.

Well, there will be plenty of people who reject that narrative and the only time they will be heard is on election day.

He will win.
>>
>>80256993
>muh nameless agency
Fuck off,Congress couldnt be told during open hearing but that doesnt mean they wont be told afterwards
>>
>>80256640
Can we stop with these fucking bait threads? It's really annoying.
>>
>>80256640
You'd be surprised how much white trash and rednecks there are in USA, he has a slight chance because of that.
>>
>>80257155
Face it, Donald Trump is the george wallace of the 21st century. He hates anyone who isn't white, anyone who isn't straight, anyone who isn't male, anyone who isn't a Christian. He's divided our nation more than any man alive.
>>
>>80257285
hurrrrrr if you disagree with me it's bait durrrrrrrrr
>>
>>80257230
>In response to this attack in Dallas the Left wing media and politicians are trying to push the narrative that BLM needs to be protected and all violence is the white mans fault.

Conservatives don't believe in limited government, they are the biggest supporters of fascist police state when it suits them.
>>
>>80257304
>You'd be surprised how much white trash and rednecks there are in USA, he has a slight chance because of that.

If the South was allowed to vote only, he would win by 300%. However, every single poll shows him losing to Hillary badly, the Kochs won't fund him, he's gone so extreme that the GOP might remove him from the ticket. He's far right pushing for Hitler's Germany in America.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.