[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he's already a hero for them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: respect.jpg (238 KB, 645x753) Image search: [Google]
respect.jpg
238 KB, 645x753
he's already a hero for them.
>>
>>80250668

>PFC

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>80250668
Isn't openly sympathizing with a violent criminal a crime?
>>
>>80250668
This fucking fagget

He's not even black

Why isn't he hanging from a tree?
>>
>>80251298
Pretty rare flag,, but, yeah he was pretty nuts. I don't like that the US seems to think it can use drone strikes to solve all of it's problems. It's disgusting.
>>
>>80251179
No, but in the past you would be brought in for questioning and harrassed by fbi and police. They would threaten to pin something on you and make you give up some insider info to further their investigation.
>>
>>80251179
in Russia it is :^)

>https://meduza.io/en/feature/2016/06/24/russia-s-state-duma-just-approved-some-of-the-most-repressive-laws-in-post-soviet-history
>>
>>80250668

people like Shaun "Ring Sting" King will promote anyone and anything that helps perpetuate the myth that black people are nothing more than helpless victims of the man
>>
File: Shaun King priorities.png (679 KB, 995x1903) Image search: [Google]
Shaun King priorities.png
679 KB, 995x1903
>>80250668

Holy shit. Look at this!
>>
Haha, killed by a Terminator. I love it.
>>
>>80253012

>Terminator

More like Johnny Five. I hope a poo in the loo with a hilarious accent was operating it.
>>
>>80252347
>abbreviations are racist

shaun king needs to have his jaw broken
>>
>>80251298
This looks like a delicious new flavor of toothpaste
>>
>>80252347
What the Hell? "John A Johnson" may be how someone has always identified in public. All the social media accounts I've seen tied to this guy reflect "X". How is reflecting this guy's identity a racist dog whistle?
>>
>>80253236
Using the first letter of a middle name is racist? Donald J. Trump? George W. Bush?
>>
>>80252347
What a fucking dunce.

They used the full names because they were easy to say (Earl, Wilkes) and not cumbersome (Xavier)
>>
>>80251179
Yanks have a history of doing this.
This guy will be the John Brown of the Second American Civil War, but this time it won't go in the libshits favor.
>>
>>80253236
He needs to shave his upper lip and stop flairing his nostrils to look "black".

Shaun King is a racist, opportunistic piece of subhuman shit.
>>
>>80252347
He thinks malcom X was racist???
>>
>>80251298
U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.