[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw the US is literally killing itself with both ever increasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: LaughingChinese.jpg (62 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
LaughingChinese.jpg
62 KB, 300x450
Post yfw the US is literally killing itself with both ever increasing racial diversity/tension and Islamic hysteria.

It's like the Fall of Rome all over again. You can literally trace the parallels of the post-feminist and post-citizenship-prestige watersheds and predict the inevitable downfall.
>>
File: 1439338435105.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1439338435105.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
>>80248192
>women destroy another civilization
>>
>>80248381
You need retarded men to enable the women in the first place.
>>
File: abe.png (240 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
abe.png
240 KB, 500x284
>>80248192
South Africa was basically the innovative model for every other country in existence.
>>
>>80248600
The saving grace of the Chinese colonialist effort in Africa now is that the Chinese aren't plagued by a Jesus Complex. We're just there to make money for ourselves.

The European belief of "We're here to civilise the barbarians" was the precursor to the modern "Pathological Altruism" that is destroying America right now.
>>
>>80249035
I wish you luck Jackie Chan
>>
>>80249130
I'd suggest you wish yourself luck before you do us. You'll need it.
>>
>>80248192
>Post yfw the US is literally killing itself with both ever increasing racial diversity/tension and Islamic hysteria.

so 'bout them Uighers...
>>
>>80249261
I don't really have any hope or optimism left aside from a vague desire that a couple decades from now the PRC and Russia nuke the US because the US is too impoverished and uneducated to maintain any missiles to return fire with.

I look at the charts of newborns, of under-5s, of """people""" who are not present in our society at all right now but will be screaming raping voting adults in the 2030s and I know we're not even anywhere near rock bottom yet.
>>
>>80249383
>Uighurs

Will either conform or be genetically and culturally diluted by swarms of Han.
>>
>>80249035
>that is destroying America right now.

Europe too
>>
>>80249035

I wish you luck. Our star is fading but the Asians are the only hope for a civilized world. Don't fall for the shit we did. Enslave them all and breed the black/brown out of them IMO.
>>
>>80249632
Indeed, Europe, too. But Europe isn't as vulnerable as America for the sole fact that you still retain distinct nation states, and despite all the effort in building a single European state with a single "European" national identity, you still have so many more years of distinctive history and traditions than the Americans do to define distinct cultures and "volks".

Especially true for places in the East, who still bears the living memory of forced homogenised superstate a la the Soviet Bloc. Wouldn't you say, Hungary anon?
>>
>>80248192

this is literally nothing compared to what happened in the 60s and in other eras

we had simultaneous riots in 100+ cities, multiple riots a year where dozens died, multi-day riots with dozens killed, over a thousand injured, thousands arrested

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States
>>
File: rofl mao.jpg (29 KB, 381x280) Image search: [Google]
rofl mao.jpg
29 KB, 381x280
>>80249586
>I look at the charts of newborns, of under-5s, of """people""" who are not present in our society at all right now but will be screaming raping voting adults in the 2030s and I know we're not even anywhere near rock bottom yet.
The dumber the population, the easier the ruling class to rule as they see fit.

It could mean good if the ruler is actually wise and benevolent. But history tells us that's very rare. Just look at our own Mao. An era of wilfully destroyed education (the easier to influence the population) coupled with fanatical identity politics --- pretty much what the US is heading in several decades.
>>
File: billgates.jpg (43 KB, 450x454) Image search: [Google]
billgates.jpg
43 KB, 450x454
>>80250153
I would argue from the viewpoint of social impact and say that you actually need less deaths and riots in order to achieve the same amount of damage/increase in social disorder/tension.

Remember we now live in the age of Over-abundant Information. The instant, audiovisual, sensational 24/7 reporting and constant narrative spinning is not something that the 60s population ever imagined to face.
>>
>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this??
>>
File: 1426557397276.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1426557397276.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>mfw I was born (1991) in the greatest country to ever exist right as it's all going to shit
>>
>>80249035
When the last of the whites die off that will just leave the asians, It's the only reason I look forward to the death of the white race. Asians will have no mercy on the lesser races, godspeed chen
>>
File: 1465677802130.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1465677802130.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>>80248192
The Annals is a wonderful book.
>>
File: 5b5.jpg (28 KB, 473x386) Image search: [Google]
5b5.jpg
28 KB, 473x386
>>80248192
mfw
>>
>>80249593

hans are mixed mongrels and commies

besides christianity is spreading in chinkland

gooks BTFO
>>
>>80250687
This is true.

This is why two (armed) black people being killed by the police resulted in 5 cops killed and 7 cops injured. People watch the media, which glorifies shit like this because it gets ratings. In reality, blacks are much more of a danger to themselves than the police ever were.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.