[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's finally happened. BLM is coming to my town in Alabama.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1442122638507.jpg (28 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1442122638507.jpg
28 KB, 600x448
So, it's finally happened. BLM is coming to my town in Alabama. I figured it would take much longer, but here it is. It'll probably be "peaceful", but the niggers here are pretty impulsive, so it could go either way.

What should I do? Should I go? What do I bring?
Straight white male, btw.
>>
>>80244928
If you're not going to support them then stay the fuck home and don't fucking stir the pot, idiot.
>>
>>80244928
You sound should probably stay at home just in case you sperg out.
>>
File: polincarnate.jpg (80 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
polincarnate.jpg
80 KB, 960x960
>>80244928

stay in mommy's house like you have for your entire life pussy faggot
>>
>>80244928
Shit. What town?
>>
>>80244928
Dont listen to this faggot.
>>80245279
Get them all riled up. Then open up on them with well placed "triangulated" fire
>>
>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this?
>>
File: 1458712332047.jpg (87 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
1458712332047.jpg
87 KB, 941x960
>>80244928

You should make them strike the first blow. These people are mentally incapable of keeping calm and using their words, due to a lack of education. Fuck them. Make them examples of violence so all the good, American blacks turn on them and erase this fictitious sense of "brotherhood."

Fuck this nerd >>80245279
>>
>>80244928
I used to live just west of where they are going. Stay home.
>>
File: image.jpg (481 KB, 1200x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481 KB, 1200x438
>>80244928
Here you go bro
>>
>>80247127
What, like Mississippi? What town are they in?
>>
>>80246764
>Sweden
>>
>>80247332
they were in Huntsville, AL yesterday and no Athens, AL
>>
>>80247401
Better duck and cover then if they go south

t. Cullman
>>
>>80247390
Hes making a point you know
>>
>>80246764
>Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest.

Skål, kamrat. I'm drinking a frosted Tom Collins and enjoying the show. Pointing fingers at imaginary Europe memes on the internet while their towers are falling IRL is literally the only thing Americuck's got going for itself. Välfärd! :)
>>
>>80247790
>>80248062
>>80246764
>>80246048

none of you idiots have the ability to own guns and thus have no means to fight back. we have the means to fight back and defend our lives, you cuckolds do not, and you never will. so have fun being alcoholic losers for today, and getting your heads chopped off tomorrow because you don't want to avoid being politically incorrect.

btw nice try at using a proxy, shills. i know the denmark and swede poster are the same shill, probably out here in the US, hired by you know who.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.