[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgt vop59kRI Fuck /pol/ I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 1433258221994.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
1433258221994.png
102 KB, 746x717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtvop59kRI

Fuck /pol/

I usually agree with you guys when it comes to police "gunning down dindus". Most of the time the black guy in question is either actively resisting arrest, being incredibly uncooperative and is usually part of a gang.

But just look at this video. A guy who works at a school, no criminal record, is being completely obedient and polite with the police. As required - he tells the police officer that he has a handgun and is licensed to have it. Then the police officer tells him to get his licence and shoots him 5 times - with a little kid sitting in the car. He straight up killed the poor man in front of a little child and his girlfriend for absolutely no reason. He shot him 5 times.

This is just heartbreaking. There is definitely a problem in america. I don't know if it's racist police officers, or trigger happy police officers, but you guys keep pretending like it's a non-issue, that blacks always cause this and it's never the fault of the police.

But this is just brutal.
>>
>>80242814
I reckon it's just poorly trained officers.
Pretty shitty situation all together.

Surprised the gun lobbies haven't chimed in to this guy's defense. Guess they don't want to bring race into their debate.
>>
he legit dindu nuffin

which is few and far between, but it happens.

cop will probably go to prison as it should be desu
>>
This thread won't get many (YOU)s because it's not racist enough.

It doesn't fit the /pol/ narrative
>>
RIP upstanding black man
>>
Why do people say

>look at dis video, cuh. he dindu nuffin bruh

AND THEN YOU DON'T INCLUDE THE DINDU NUFFIN PART. AT LEAST DON'T CLIP YOUR VIDEOS IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>80242814
There are multiple issues here at play. The primary issue is the identity-related bullshit to where people can't see an individual committing a crime, rather than a group. You repeat in your post an insinuation of the Police force as a whole committing these acts, while it is actually the act of an individual that carried out this shooting and not the Police force as a whole.

You could argue that the individual officer represents the force by the badge they wear, and you'd be right. But the fact is that policy and procedure comes into play. The officer in this video cannot be considered as acting in tandem with any sort of written Police procedure; therefore he excludes himself from representing the force as a whole, and is much more of a lone-wolf at this point.

The fact is, that this was an interaction--at first between an officer and a citizen--and then turns into an action between two individuals when the officer neglects policy and procedure.

tl;dr -- this current insanity can all be prevented if people would just be calm and rational in their reactions, and stop thinking that they have to pick a side and join whatever group confirms their narrative rather than forming their own and being happy with that.
>>
>>80243949
>There are multiple issues here at play. The primary issue is the identity-related bullshit to where people can't see an individual committing a crime, rather than a group. You repeat in your post an insinuation of the Police force as a whole committing these acts, while it is actually the act of an individual that carried out this shooting and not the Police force as a whole.

Yes. But it happens so often that there is clearly a disturbing pattern. These aren't isolated cases.

>>80243871
what the fuck are you talking about you retard? A guy was sitting in this car with his seatbelt on bleeding to death from 5 shots and you actually believe this was somehow justified in ANY scenario? With a little child sitting in the car right behind him?
>>
>>80242814
Yes, every decent human being will find this situation horrific.

What training the cops have in US? How can you be a professional and act like this?
>>
Reminds me of that guy looking for a cop to help him with an automobile accident and the pig shoots him and the guy dies
Pigs are cancer
>>
>>80244216
>These aren't isolated cases.
But they *are* isolated cases in the sense that the cops are not acting as cops once they do not follow the policy and procedure of their job. The uniform is irrelevant at that point.
>>
>>80243949
individualism leads to the death of the group
>>
>>80244480
That's not how this works. By giving them the uniform you intrust them with a certain amount of power/authority of acting on their own accord.

One black guy was pinned to the ground and literally executed by a cop shooting him 6 times at point blank range.

Another one just got killed, not even a full day later, by a cop shooting him 5 times at point blank range as he was putting his hands up in the car.
>>
>>80242814
Race in America is more complex than the two narratives that no one can seem to see past. That blacks are stupid and natural criminals is one, and the competing one is that police are all brutal fascists.

The truth is somewhere in between. The black community has been devastated by epidemics of single motherhood, poor attitudes toward education, and the tendency of American blacks to drag anyone who tries to get out by bettering themselves or "acts too white". This is why there's a world of difference between hood rats and middle class blacks, those who are poor and stuck in bad areas are stuck in a cycle from which they cannot escape.
On the other side of the coin, there are a whole lot of cops, many of which are poorly paid and poorly trained. The black man shot in the car earlier this week was a perfect example of this, it was a clear instance of a cop flipping his shit and losing his cool and shooting a man who didn't deserve to be shot. Someone who can't keep their cool in a situation like that doesn't need to be a cop.

As long as people can't see past the two basic narratives that obfuscate the truth, progress will not be made.
>>
>>80244644
>intrust them with a certain amount of power/authority of acting on their own accord.
So? Living in a society you place a similar trust people not to rob or murder you but people do that. You trust other citizens around you to not nut off and start gunfights with the police but sometimes people do that.

Some people are shitty, some people make mistakes.
>>
>>80242814
He genuinely dindu nuffin

But we are still right. Look on your facebook feed and look at the news. Who is the one that everyone rallies around and fights for? Not Philando, no, they all yell for Alton, the child molesting convicted felon with an illegally owned and worn firearm instead.

Let this be a lesson of what their true priority is. Philando had a good life outside of gang shit. Therefore he isn't really "one of them".
>>
>>80244644
They are given the uniform specifically because they went through an academy and schooling, including on-the-job training, that include policies on every situation, including the ones you are listing. Every facet of a cop becoming a cop is to train one to become a cop based on the policies of becoming an officer. Then, and only then, are police allowed to have access to a badge and uniform. This is exactly why once they act on their "own" accord, they are no longer acting a police officer and are acting as an individual instead.

>>80244550
You seem to be saying this as if it is a bad thing.
>>
>>80242814

Its not a case of racist police, it's a case of completely unqualified and under-trained police. Listen to her description of events when she's in the back of the police car
>officer pulls them over for broken tail-light
>asks for license and reg
>guy says it's in his wallet but he has a pistol on him (presumably in a side holster)
>Officer says don't move
>guy goes to put his hands back up (i.e. moves)
>officer panics (you can hear how panicked he is) and starts firing

Race isn't the issue here, police kill more whites than blacks every year in the U.S. you just don't here about it because the media/public is only interested in cops killing black people.

The common denominator is poorly trained police, not racism
>>
>>80245818

why are there no whites being kill in these dumb ways? where are the videos?
>>
>>80246233
Unarmed White people also get shot by police. This happened the other day in CA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOWKYRBWwy4
>>
>>80246233
They are, but they're white so nobody gives a fuck

More whites are killed by police than blacks, black police officers are twice as likely to shoot unarmed black men than white officers are, over twice as many whites are killed by blacks each year than vice versa
>>
>>80242814

RIP brother

A member of the NRA, concealed carry with a legal gun, had a job, went to school, dated within his own race, voted conservative and supported trump. RIP based Negro. Blessings to your girlfriend and family.
>>
>>80242814
>it was the chinese po leese officer who shot um(7:19)

How are you trying to blame whitey?
>>
>>80244216

yes. niggers are violent animals. you have confirmed my theory that no one has any proof that this sociopath wasn't acting agressively.
>>
>>80242814
It seems like this was an actual unicorn case of a cop murdering a black man without justifiable cause. He seemed like a good guy too. That sucks.
>>
>>80246573

I don't care about police killing people.
I want to see at least the double of the videos that show whites being killed in dumb ways, like I see with black men.
>>
>>80243949

> The primary issue is the identity-related bullshit to where people can't see an individual committing a crime, rather than a group. You repeat in your post an insinuation of the Police force as a whole committing these acts, while it is actually the act of an individual that carried out this shooting and not the Police force as a whole.

>Niggers are almost nothing but violent dindus and collectively are stupid, criminal, welfare loving sub-humans

Oh /pol/
>>
Ok, so serious question here. Why the fuck did the guy tell the cop he had a gun? You know the cop is not going to listen to anything you tell him after he hers I" have a gun".
>>
>>80247657
he was trying to be an upstanding citizen and informed the cop that he has a gun, i see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>80242814
Huh, you sound like a pus-
>checks flag
OH...

Why should anyone care that out of all people, A FUCKING NIGGER got shot?
>>
>>80247657
You're legally supposed to notify police if you're armed.
>>
>>80247962
You're a legit garbage human being if that video isn't sad to you.
>>
>>80247657
In many states, you are required to inform the officer that you are carrying a gun. It's a condition of the permit. So this guy was just following the law. If the cop thought he would draw on him he should have had him keep his hands on the dash while the officer retrieved his ID and secured the firearm. Cop fucked up big time and killed what appears to be a based as fuck black man. Truly tragic.
>>
File: 1439821485226.jpg (33 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1439821485226.jpg
33 KB, 453x500
>>80242814
>Fuck /pol/

naw, fuck you.
>>
File: 1467925974158.jpg (28 KB, 695x417) Image search: [Google]
1467925974158.jpg
28 KB, 695x417
I don't understand why you'd care OP. I'm not even racist but even white people know to avoid police these days. They hire low IQ workers on purpose who might do something incredibly stupid if left to their own devices but will listen well when told to do something.
>>
>>80248071
No, it's just a fucking nigger.
Get that sand out of your pussy and move on with your life.
Nothing is going to change, you aren't going to change, niggers aren't going to change, the police isn't going to change - nothing.
Move on and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>80247605
>Niggers are almost nothing but violent dindus and collectively are stupid, criminal, welfare loving sub-humans

Well, that is an inverse of my point being made about the police. A black man can set himself apart from the "group" thinking of the black population. One who pulls himself from the ghetto and ghetto-esque thinking and obtains success in a lawful and intelligent way, can be considered a black acting as an individual who has acted in a dissonance to the wishes of the group, just as the officers did. It works both ways--and besides, most on /pol/ agree there is a difference in the nigger and the black.
>>
>>80242814
Fuck off shill
BTR
>>>/trash/
>>
>>80247771
>>80247977
>>80248092
OK, there is probably a better way to do all that right? Make the guy get out of the car, ask him where the guns is, show him the permit. They need to get their procedure straight to prevent shit like this.
>>
>>80248268
When polish shops get set on fire, polish girls get raped/beaten to death and poles get shit on for being criminals/scum on my country, xenophobes say the same shit you're saying now.

It doesn't matter what race he was or what nationality mate. He got shot 5 times in front of a child and died because a police officer was too incompetent to handle the situation properly.
>>
>>80242814
Isn't it suspicious that she started to capturing everything in such a cold blood.
>>
why don't these retard cops just come together in unity against incompetent, killer cops? sure, you can do everything you're told, but even then you might be killed.
The only reasonable action is to reform use-of-force laws drastically, and severely punish violators. We need to make police afraid of the consequences of unjust deadly force.
>>
>>80248590
>a brit trying to pity talk me
Go prep the bull or something, you're not going to get into an argument about "muh sympathy" with me.
As I said - the world will keep on going as it is. Nothing is going to change, so stop clenching your pussy.
>>
>>80242814
It will come out that the story goes like this:
Cop asks man to hand him license and reg.
Man says he is legally armed
Cop orders 'Don't move!'
Man says 'I am just getting my license and registration' while continuing to move.

Possibly the don't move order repeated and ignored a few timea, maybe not.

Cop shoots, and says 'I said don't move.'

This makes more sense than give me your license, I am armed, shoot, I said don't move.
>>
>>80249027
Niggers have zero empathy. Even less than autists. At least autists are aware that empathy exists in other people. Niggers only see things from their own perspective.
>>
>>80248268
it's a tragic situation, the distraught girlfriend being consoled by her child after her father got shot.

>get on with your life

if you have no empathy for human relationships then what kind of life do you live? dumb fucking autistic pol
>>
File: 1462557266425.jpg (182 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1462557266425.jpg
182 KB, 2592x1936
What is so important about cop's life that they so afraid to lose it? They should be ready to die on the service rather than to kill the innocent man.
>>
>>80242814
don't really care
in case you haven't noticed, we are at war - like it or not
>>
>>80249558
>They should be ready to die on the service
lol I don't get paid enough for that
>>
>>80242814

Been firmly against most of the BLM upcry over dindu's getting shot.

This one is bad. Dude did nothing wrong and got blasted for it.

It's a shame he was only a sacrificial lamb for Hilldawg/Obama's false flag to distract the public from Hilldawg's corruption.

RIP agreeable black man. Hilldawg will be brought to justice.
>>
>>80242814
No, This guy and Eric Garner are both tragic and perfect examples of real police brutality and incompetence.
>>
>>80249296
fuck off diabetes fag
>>
>>80242814

Hey guys
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth #ChatBotsOP
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
>>80237317
Leak thread
>>80231834
Happenings Summary
>>80238063
Trump General
>>80247080
>>
>>80249541
You're literally talking about a nigger that I don't personally know.
And I don't feel sympathy for niggers, let alone niggers that I don't even know.

Just like the brit, you should stop bleeding from your anus and get on with your life. Nothing is going to change for you on your prison island.
>>
>>80242814
One incident?
You are a weak minded fool.
Fuck that nigger and fuck your emotional ass.
>>
>>80249867
But you should. And that is one of the solutions to this problem. And the training where police should be taught to disarm and not to use weapon on suspicion. Even the fucking robot could do better than those scrawny 24-year old cops who pull the gun every time someone reaches to the pocket. You need fucking Robocop, fast
>>
>>80250342
i hope things get better for you bro
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 255x198
>>80251740
>whine about nigger being shot
>someone disagrees
>"i hope things get better for you bro"

10/10 quality shitpost.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.