[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All black people aren't retarded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Figured I'd give a shoutout to the black man sitting in the booth beside me.
His wife and daughter are with him, they were discussing the 5 murders of police officers, he says "that's capital murder, they didn't deserve that" then turns to his daughter "policemen are not the enemy"

>based.
>>
>>80241198

this is why the "they" mentality doesnt work. all it is going to do is perpetuate violence. its the individual that matters.
>>
Funny because blacks ARE the enemy to us
>>
>>80241198
ok tell him i said good parenting, great job
>>
>>80241198
Even if by some miracle, you did meet a nigger of average intelligence, you really shouldn't call him based. Policemen in general might not be the enemy but white people are. Blacks will always look out for their interests over those of white people. Something we could stand to learn from them. The only thing really. Every race looks out for their own except whites.

Even if Niggers and Mexicans weren't more likely to be criminals and have lesser intellect on average, importing them to your country does not benefit you. American whites were literally stupid enough to give up their country to Mexicans. Even if doing so did increase your GDP by a few percent, was it worth it? The children of whites will not enjoy the privileges their parents and grandparents did. America will not be their country. They will just be another group among many and that's if the "opressed people of color" don't decide to have some payback when they are in charge.
>>
>>80241198
Fellow dindu here.

I've been trying to hammer a sort of nail about how, by the by, very few characteristics instills a certain virtue or vice for that of a person (on their own); there's a gradient of stupid to smart across the board, regardless of whether you're red or blue.

>>80241320
>when most of the sentiment within media, social or mainstream, is finally articulating that "the divisiveness needs to stop"

Good shit. There's no guarantee, but it looks like we're on our way.
>>
>>80242443
i think you just need to understand that whites are absolutely weak physically and only knows to escape violence

you find them and introduce them violence, and they flip like pancakes.
no guts, no fighting spirit, they let themselves be dominated like the pussies they are
>>
>>80241198
I hope they wife was wife and she got BLACKED
>>
>>80241198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZL2kWNHiyY
pfft they all niggers
>>
File: 1451490324241.jpg (102 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451490324241.jpg
102 KB, 320x320
>>80241198
made me smile.
good to hear, anon.
>>
>>80243205
>>80243205
Holy shit my sides.
>>
File: sure,faggot.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
sure,faggot.gif
2 MB, 245x300
>>80243021
yeah, whites are so weak that they kept niggers as slavees for over 300 years.makes sense specially when the niggers outnumbered them by a lot in the plantations.
>>
muh whiteness. This keeps happening because you pussies are afraid of POC. The shooter stated he was affiliated with no group and acted alone.
As if any of you fat neckbeards would be able to physically partake in any kind of "war". Pfft.
>>
>>80242422
You're right. Human beings tend not to get along- it's in our nature to live in tribes or social hegemony, and compete. This is why globalization seems as if it wouldn't work. Human beings enjoy rallying under bastions of sorts. They need something to defend, to adhere to, to understand and to use to make sense of the world. Yours is "race", put poorly.

The problem is that people, by and large, don't worship sincerity. They will lie, and threaten, and "have some payback". They want to adhere to the concept of "us versus them", because it's the most common one- and the most effective one that easily captures minds early on. There's little thought required; you need only understand and feel, not question. It's not everyone, but try to find somebody who won't blame X or Y because Y or X.

Do you know how you break that cycle?

You exist as a contemporary individual in the modern age, capable of altering their behavior, and the behaviors of others. You establish "the greater enemy" for them to rally against- not force them to rally against themselves. That's old-school nonsense; it's never worked out completely.

Do you know what the greater enemy would be?

It would be the lesser entities that seek to divide people endlessly into disarray and chaos, because they simply can't get along or challenge their belief systems.

The enemy consists of the vices that strip us of our integrity, our acuity, our agency, and our current nature. Sometimes, it also happens that the enemy of your enemy is your friend- so it would be reasonable, but seem contrived, that you would still have to construct "a perfect lie" so people would stop becoming common denominators of nothing but screaming and flailing.

>>80243021
>you find them and introduce them violence
>flip like pancakes

>they let themselves be dominated
Dominated by what? Fear, or violence? They can't flip like pancakes and then subsequently come out, arms swinging.

I'm past the "muh race" meme/s.
>b8
>>
>>80243904
whites back in the past dont shitpost on the interenet either white bitch.
>>
> All black people aren't retarded.

Yes, they are.
Saged.

Kill yourself nig.
>>
>>80241198
But that nigger is wrong, these shooters are the heroes and the cops, while themselves innocent, were still apart of the same flawed police system failed to give both those cops that killed Sterling and the other black man the training and judgement needed to disable them without killing them.

These cops sadly needed to die to send a strong message, and anytime police fatally shoot black men, that they could have easily disabled with better training and judgement, more cops need to be killed in direct response.

Only then will the issue be taken seriously and the police system changed for the better of everyone.
>>
Blacks are such dumb animals they need to be congratulated on not wanting police murdered
>>
>>80241198

half of all black people have a sub 85 IQ
>>
>>80241198
Nice as this sentiment is, there's now a massive problem going for ward for your entire country. Shooting 11 cops was very bad, but with the chief of police coming out and saying the gunman specifically wanted to kill whites and white police officers, everyone's going to be terrified of the black person sitting next to them. Your people and your country are fed fear on a daily basis by the media, but this is like nothing previously seen. So stay safe Ameribro, and try not to get killed.
>>
There is a subset of black people who are irredeemably violent due to low iq and high testosterone. Most blacks realize this to some degree.
>>
>>80244213
And you're a random shitskin, bitch... kek

This little ape thinks he is a big guy using European tech. We'll settle you fuckers down soon.
>>
File: 1467986700313.jpg (889 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467986700313.jpg
889 KB, 720x960
"I support the police" - Random Black Person

"Oh my god, based black man, new king of /pol/, let me suck his dick" *slurrp slurrp*

Every single time.
>>
>>80243021
>>80243021
Which is it?

Whites have dominated the globe for 500 years but they are weak. Whites have taken over the world but they're pussies? Whites know only violence but commit less violent crimes than blacks?

Liberal logic, everyone.
>>
>black dallasfag

I told an officer downtown straight up, I've never hated the police. Only time I get mad at y'all is when I get a ticket because I know I'm about to lose some money. We had a good laugh.

Last night was fucking scary.
>>
>>80244635
I agree with some of what you said. There's a problem, though.
>that nigger is wrong
>the cops, while themselves innocent
>>80241198
>"they didn't deserve that"
Are you suggesting that the nigger was wrong in saying that the policemen themselves didn't deserve to be turned into martyrs, because they were themselves mostly innocent?

It sounds like you're saying they were guilty by association (with bad police officers disadvantaged by their institution in part, if not for other reasons), and that there's no need to suggest that they were innocent as individuals.

More cops don't need to be killed in direct response- unless you're about laying bodies to the foundation, which is hypocritical, because you don't want more individuals to die by the hands of cops. The judgement goes both ways.

You can't have both, and sleep at night with a sound conclusion; there is no sincere guarantee that the deaths of even more police officers in the wake of this will solve anything- it will probably make things worse, and discourage individuals from becoming civil protectors for an ever-growing populace- or put a bad spin on the already tense relationships within the sociodemographic groups.

The issue was taken seriously a long time ago, by many people- except only now is the climate such a way, that those individuals are no longer ostracized by the vocal majority. Now, the vocal majority can see the appeals to reason, and probably be swayed in some shape or form- if at all, implying that such a thing would last for more than 3-4 months.
>>
>>80245019
>MUH IQ

how many times does IQ have to be proven as pseudo-science?
>>
>>80245392

It's actually very patronising. It's like praising the Down's Syndrome kid who can do long division. It comes from expecting so little of someone that the insignificant becomes significant.

>>80241198

>(All black people) aren't retarded.

I think you meant to say something else.
>>
>>80243904
>kept niggers slaves for 300 years
better check your history m8.
>>
>>80246022
Enough times that people need to read up on the ways that IQ is even still being scrutinized, or defined- or how it even began.

It's not so much psuedo-science, as much as it's that people confabulate- or misinterpret, the meaning being the "Intelligence Quotient".

Having a 85 IQ won't stymy your ability to do anything of note, if you have a decent amount of working memory or practical knowledge- because in general, the tests for IQ are looking for "how good you perform specific tasks without preparedness, and how quickly". They're looking for "your capacitance for learning". I "have an IQ of 115". I can still be stupid about many things.

People with an IQ of 145 can still be stupid. There's a lot to "intelligence"- you have to know what you're defining when you say that word.
>>
>>80246022
IQ has never been proven as pseudo science.

IQ is hard science. It's the one metric that plugs into every paradigm perfectly.

Blacks have low IQs relative to East Asians, Ashkenazi Jews, Northern Europeans, Southern Europeans, Etc. It's the truth.
>>
>>80243021
Another retard posting from a third world country.
>>
>>80247035
Correlation is not causation. You know that there's more you're not saying regarding the metric, and it makes your point look really, really weak and nonsensical.
>>
>>80247881
>>80247881
Again, you are wrong.

This is a Cantonese Lip-Syncing message board so I don't have the time or inclination to go into a long-winded analysis of the statistical certainty of my point. I have to be brief and economical with my prose. That doesn't mean that I am incorrect.

I'm of Scottish ancestry, ok? So let's say I find out that Irish people are (on average) smarter than Scottish people (by an average of 10 points). What does this mean essentially? Do I hate myself or my family? Do I not get up in the morning and go to work? It really doesn't mean anything. I'd still be proud of being Scottish, I'd still work to acheive to the very best of my ability.

The fact that you fear the truth is worrisome. You're no different than those that deny climate change, or those that say people "choose" to be gay. It's the same principle.

You should relax, and be honest with yourself.
>>
>>80247881
Correlation is not causation, on the other hand there's the Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study which tried to separate out many of the confounding variables, anon-kun.

And I know you haven't read it yet because of your tone of voice, somewhere past denial and drifting into anger but not yet at bargaining, depression, or acceptance
>>
>>80249513
>This is a Cantonese Lip-Syncing message board so I don't have the time or inclination to go into a long-winded analysis of the statistical certainty of my point.
>This is a Cantonese Limp-Syncing message board
>I don't have the time

Cool. Though, if you bothered to have the time or inclination to read into anything, so much as you took the time to make yourself "brief and economical"... you'd realize that I also conclude that
>What does this mean essentially?
>It really doesn't mean anything
>I'd still be proud of being Scottish

I don't fear the truth. I don't believe that people "choose to be gay". I don't really deny climate change. Thanks for attempting to caricaturize me, but I'm not adverse to fruitful outcomes that would be discouraged by social dogma- suggesting that
>Blacks have low IQs relative to East Asians
>Etc
>It's the truth
and leaving it there is poor form. For someone who claims to make efforts to be brief and economical with their prose- you need to make it more clear that you also take the time and effort to just read. You don't even need to be long winded about it- you don't even have to do all of the typing, you have resources. And, being terse does not necessitate that you know how to communicate well.

Let me paint a picture of myself for you. Read my posts on this Cantonese Lip-Syncing message board, with intent.

>>80249988
>on the other hand there's the Minnesota
>hey that's the thing I was being passive-aggressive about
>>80247881
>there's more you're not saying regarding the metric

>you mind backing that statement up instead of claiming it's truth value and leaving it up in the air

Thank you, I'm satisfied now- because that's what I wanted someone to do all along. Now all of the cards are on the table, and people can go ahead and do some honest learning (and make their own conclusions than accept statements blindly without question or understanding).
>>
>>80241320
Yes, but their babies will grow up to dindu the shit out of /our/ babies . . .
>>
>>80241198
Saying one thing in public in front of whitey.

Saying the opposite behind closed doors at home.
>>
>>80247881
>Correlation is not causation
how is that relevant?

a correlation can still be used for predictions
>>
>>80241198
Only like 20% of blacks are this based however
>>
>>80243471
that picture is old as fuck.
jesus christ what have i done with my life
>>
File: 1467390018044.jpg (244 KB, 800x657) Image search: [Google]
1467390018044.jpg
244 KB, 800x657
>>80243136
>I hope they wife was wife and she got BLACKED

you got a sick mind my brotha
>>
File: 1467926378232.gif (288 KB, 360x266) Image search: [Google]
1467926378232.gif
288 KB, 360x266
>>80241388

then keep it in trashland.
>>
File: mad.jpg (39 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
39 KB, 332x500
>>80251020
U R SO MAD
>>
>>80251436
It's relevant because it's not always the case. It can be used for predictions, you're not wrong.

But are those predictions really valid? Do they make sense- are there other trends that factor into the cause and effect of a particular subject that we mean to make claims about? When we find a correlation- do we understand why it happens to be present with respect to an outcome or phenomenon? Can we know what causes this correlation?

That's why it matters. I can suggest that because people die from consuming too much Dihydrogen Monoxide, that it should be banned worldwide. But you know that would be absolutely asinine, because water is a necessity. You just don't need to be drinking so much water that your brain rips itself apart under pressure, or breathe it into your lungs, deliberately or otherwise- these things happen, but people also just drink water "normally", and nothing bad happens.

>>80252008
k, btfo tho
>>
>>80252073
>>>80252008(You)
>k, btfo tho

LAMO! I KNOW! I just didn't think you'd keep showing your face tho!
>>
>>80241198
>All
You mean "not all." There is a difference. Learn how to Venn Diagram.
>>
>>80241198
stupid nigger
>>
>>80251020
>Thanks for attempting to caricaturize me, but I'm not adverse to fruitful outcomes that would be discouraged by social dogma- suggesting that
>>Blacks have low IQs relative to East Asians
>>Etc
>>It's the truth
>and leaving it there is poor form.

I'm not remotely certain what this statement is even attempting to say. Perhaps you could attempt to clarify yourself?

There is currently (literally) billions of pieces of evidence that corroborates the 'blacks have lower IQs than Asians and Whites' narrative. Tragically, there is only emotion and politics on the other side of this argument.

I'm sorry. I truly am. I don't want blacks to have lower IQs than other groups, but ....they do. We should accept this obvious truth and reexamine our current social policies and spending. To be honest, I would support more government aid and spending for blacks than the current level. They need our help. And we should give it to them.
>>
>>80241198
All yo need to know nigga.
Just follow this simple rulez:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
>>
you're in KFC aren't you?
>>
>>80242443

If I were you I'd just give up and go full Uncle Ruckus. Try to contract vitiligo.

At this point you'll never convince white America that this isn't more nigger shit that has been happening for 150 years or more, and that calling this a nigger problem isn't the appropriate way to describe it.
>>
>>80241198

>Black man
>With his daughters

I highly doubt that...
>>
>>80243021

Maybe that's true, but we make the laws, and a white man's land is the wrong place to live for a stupid race. Both of those niggers that got killed failed the IQ test on how to deal with the law.
>>
File: ALLLLLA.jpg (35 KB, 720x569) Image search: [Google]
ALLLLLA.jpg
35 KB, 720x569
>>80243021
I think your talking about the modern day cuck. A cuck is not a man. A cuck preaches tolerance for people who are stabbing the cucks in the throats. The problem with cucks is that they are the new generation and if this trend keeps going the cucks will only grow more and more while the real men and people who built this country will die off in sync with their own country.
>>
>>80242422
>Every race looks out for their own except whites.
citation needed
>Niggers and Mexicans are more likely to be criminals and have lesser intellect on average
citation needed
>American whites were literally stupid enough to give up their country to Mexicans
This comment is actually so ridiculous it's not even good enough to be wrong. It does not make sense.

I gotta say anon, your life sounds miserable if you really think this way. You should probably just, you know... Die.
>>
>have interacted with six different black people today
>every one of them has been polite and kind even in extended interactions

You go on /pol/ at night, think the race war is happening and all that jazz, then you go outside and realize the vast majority of people are normal everyday folks that don't give a shit

People are really, really loud with their opinions on the Internet on both sides. Get out more.
>>
>>80252416
I'm suggesting that leaving such an ambiguous statement, without also leaving something like
>There is currently (literally) billions of pieces of evidence that corroborates
is bad for people. I'm not denying the fact that things are as they are. What I'm simply saying... is that people need to understand why things are as they are, or else they run the risk of creating problems by spreading misinformation, unintentionally or otherwise.

Then you'll just end up with people no longer understanding why things are the way they are, or whether things have been near-exactly proven without any sufficient invalidation... and they will start arguing about things that don't exist.

I don't disagree that we need to accept this truth and reexamine our current standings. That would be exactly what I suggest we do. I just believe that those who will be responsible for this action, that those who attempt to push things past a tipping point, need to be fully comprehensive about what they're dealing with.

It isn't impossible for there to be, at the very least, a smaller margin of error. This information isn't squirreled away- it's in the public domain. There just needs to exist an incentive to make it seem less occult.
>>
>>80241198
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80241198
:'D
>>
>>80253113
>>>80242422 #
>>Every race looks out for their own except whites.
>citation needed
>>Niggers and Mexicans are more likely to be criminals and have lesser intellect on average
>citation needed
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/features/2007/created_equal/liberalcreationism.html
>>
>>80252680
Can't believe it took this long for anyone to catch on.
>>
I once saw a black guy save a puppy from a fire.
Therefore all blacks are hunky dory.
>>
>>80242422
>always look out for their interests over those of white people.

Never been to Serbia but everything is designed to go against minorities. That's all the WAR on drugs was.
>>
>>80243904
Can we just take a moment to recognize how staggeringly beautiful Milana is? Even twitching like a retard for comedic effect she's a stunner.

>>80253113
Not that guy, can't cite lesser intellects, but look up DOJ statistics on criminality, that assertion is valid. Could be 2R allele- based, cultural, or some other factor, but isolating for every other known variable, they are more prone to violent crime. Especially blacks, Hispanics fare much better when you isolate other factors, still a negative trend though. For the opposite, see Asians, especially lighter Asians. They commit so little violent crime it almost isn't statistically relevant
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x324
>>
>>80252705
Eh.
>Eh.

I don't think I'll go that route, though. I'll just throw my wits at people for the next 30-something years until I become either dead, asocial, better for it, or be responsible for your spat with your house over the thermostat's temperature.
>>
File: black murder rate.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
black murder rate.png
24 KB, 657x425
>>
>>80243205

GO FOR THE GRASS, DEBBIE!!!!
>>
>>80244107
>The enemy consists of the vices that strip us of our integrity, our acuity, our agency, and our current nature

I like some of what you say but you lose me in other places, like this^
You're speaking in riddles. Why can't our integrity be robbed out of self-interest and egoism? Vices don't do that, human nature does at times. There's many reasons we don't act in "godliness" or whatever you want to call it.

>you would still have to construct "a perfect lie" so people would stop becoming common denominators of nothing but screaming and flailing.

did you just finish the watchmen?
>>
>>80253113
http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime/19439
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 479x720
>>80243021
Lol wut?
>>
>>80241320
>its the individual that matters
Convince the blacks of that first. Whites have already been acting on that mentality for decades.

protip: you wont be able to
>>
>>80243021
"Lol when we surround white tourists with machetes they don't fight back".

Yeah good for you Unga Bungoo. See: every massively dominant military force in history, half-ish of great fighters and killers in history... Yeah those whites sure are pussies!

And in combat sports whites are over represented in title-holding positions, but so are blacks, so that's a bit moot.
>>
>>80254281
this, desu

Its why we cucked ourselves and let others in, but assimilating them to that ideal is a two way street.
>>
>>80241198
>KFC in pic

I see you OP
>>
>>80244213
>Malaysia

go back to making shoes for us 1st worlders lmao
>>
>>80253778
Name one law or government organization that specifically goes against minorities (blacks)

I can think of plenty of government assistance policies that specifically help them.
>>
>>80245332
>a subset
>about a third of black males between a certain age range is convicted for a fucking felony
>the remainder are somewhere else along the nig spectrum
>>
>>80245392
mummy?
>>
Most black people think the same thing. The loud niggers unfortunately ruin it for the rest.
>>
The cops should take some kind of poll based on city districts. And any who vote to refuse their services (minorities) shouldn't be forced to get them.

Just let them turn their shit holes into literal war zones.
>>
File: 1458214391271.jpg (150 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458214391271.jpg
150 KB, 720x1008
>>
>>80254233
Also this anon makes a good point, I've dealt with special forces (no, not an operator myself), they're almost exclusivity white/some admixture that's half white.

Dude is literally trying to call out the greatest killing machines in recent history as weak, lolol old.

>>80254393
I noticed that but I decided against making the obvious joke. Amazed it took this long.

So what thread are these being made to slide?

>1 post by this I'D

>>80252984
The true weakness of our race. Our strength, luck, and economic prowess has allowed us to raise an entire generation that truly does not understand the horrors of invasion of the threat thereof, and is fully sheltered from the divisions in humanity... We have sheltered then into adulthood, and now they have some power, and are using it to fight against perceived injustices... I hope they wake up before it's too late.
>>
File: piss.jpg (148 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
148 KB, 1024x700
>>80246260
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZL2kWNHiyY
1st blacks arrived here in 1619 in Jamestown
as property. in their inventory among farming equipment the manifesto mentions 20 negroes
>telling other people to check their history
>calling people m8 on the internet
i want to beat you to death with sporting goods made of my frozen piss.
>>
>>80243205
I wouldn't let go at 60 mph either
>>
>>80254128
Well... then I guess swap out
>vices
for
>parts of our nature that tend to stratify or contradict us often
>by encouraging the construction of phenomenal orders that
and change
>and our current nature
for
> or just our overall capacitance for fluid collaboration (in exchange for short-term gain instead of long-term profit)
so that it reads
>The enemy consists of the parts of our nature that tend to stratify or contradict us
>often by encouraging the construction of phenomenal orders
>that strip us of our integrity, our acuity, our agency,
>or just our overall capacitance for fluid collaboration (in exchange for short-term gain instead of long-term profit)

I think I just wanted to add more emotional weight to it. I think I was trying to paint some aspects of human nature as "vices", as in, these aspects of human nature were ultimately detrimental, or "not ethically sound or beneficial". Maybe that was the wrong thing to do, and perhaps I can put forth things without defaulting to using the word "vice", or by making things more explicit.

And I mean, I'm not suggesting that Egoism or even some measure of self-interest can't rob us of our integrity- I believe it can. I just displayed it right now by seeking a short-cut to an explanation ("the 'right' thing to do"), with the rationalization that it would appeal to certain individuals' perspectives, and it only served to confuse you. I wanted to motivate you to engage me- and you did. But I failed to also, meaningfully, tell you what I wanted you to engage me with. That's no good.

I'd rather we figured out "the acceptable limit" (of self-interest, probably through the hybrid of a Weak Ethical/Weak Rational Egoism in of itself, if not a hybrid of many things).

>did you just finish the watchmen
No. That concept isn't unique to giant blue dong montages, or a man with ink blots for a face. Good movie/comic, though.
>>
Of course not all black people are racist baboons. Not all cops are executioners either. Human beings are not as "black and white" as people would like them to be. Most people, regardless of ethnicity all want the same thing. To be well fed, have clean clothes, shelter, comfort, and enjoy the company of their friends and family.

Then you get a bunch of we wuz KANGS chimps to lose their shit after a few bad cops fuck shit up, and we have an impending race war. Shit got hot quick.
>>
>>80253925
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80257046
Everybody should sign
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.