[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where do we go from here? Things are only going to escalate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So where do we go from here? Things are only going to escalate now that cops are being blatantly targeted. They're going to up-armor and make themselves a harder target while bringing out the hammers to put down the nails.

This guy fucked the black community hard. These pavement apes still want a fight too, and it's encouraged them. I expect more attacks and PD's across the nation to start exercising their trigger fingers.
>>
>>80238543
blacks will get BTFO all by themselves when the cops stop patrolling neighborhoods and let the nigs murder and rape each other.
>>
File: F4Du9wL.jpg (49 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
F4Du9wL.jpg
49 KB, 354x352
>>80238721

Do you think cities will start to cordon off entire sections of a city into legitimate ghettos? It seems like it's possible that things could get that bad.
>>
>>80239021
I moved out of the hood 4 years ago and havn't seen a black person in over a month. I have no idea what kind of tension is happening in the cities.

Apparently, all the blacks and blm supporters want segregation, even if they don't realize that's what they're asking for. They should have it
>>
>>80239476
>Apparently, all the blacks and blm supporters want segregation,

Yeah I keep seeing these FB posts where they're advocating going back to Africa or just pretty much segregating themselves from the white community. Pretty funny all things considered.
>>
>>80239765
well, they think they;re being victimized because they're black, but they actually just have the mentality of an edgy 13 y/o that just found his first RATM album and can't seem to understand they have problems from cops because they're criminals.

They need their own environment where they can't smoke crack, murder each other. We can even throw them our white liberal women to rape since they care more about black gangbangers than they do about working class white men
>>
>>80240150

Sounds good. Wall off the ghettos and enforce shoot on sight rules to any monkey climbing.

>inb4 Palestine 2.0
>>
>>80240800
You won't need to wall them off. They will become jungle death zones via economic collapse (cf. Detroit) and the people with the foresight and the means will already have left.

I would personally be more concerned about the replacement migration programs causing additional an unneeded cultural divisions and a general lowering of character.
>>
>>80240150
abstract thought is difficult.
>>
>>80238543

Imagine being a cop assigned to protect the next BLM "protest"

i hope they refuse
>>
You could stop falling for badly acted media hoaxes.
>>
>>80238543
Hah, I knew from that .webm that Micah Johnson was an Operator. Poor cop didn't have a fucking chance against real tactical training. That thar was how many a Hajii earned their virgins, Step, step BOOM!
>>
Why dont they just fucking move back to Africa?
Like fucking hell. It's complain complain complain all the time.
Why don't they just go back to their fucking motherland.
>>
>>80238543
What needs to happen is that the entire police system needs to retrain its officers and breed police officers with better judgement. Yes Sterling was a piece of filth who's death is easily justified, however a cop with better training and judgement could have rendered him a non-threat without killing him. Same thing with the other guy who was simply reaching for his ID.

Those 5 cops were still a part of that flawed system and thus fair game. If more cops got killed in response to fatal police shootings that could have been prevented with better training then the system would change.
>>
File: a-kill-whitey-fist2.jpg (12 KB, 339x295) Image search: [Google]
a-kill-whitey-fist2.jpg
12 KB, 339x295
>>80238543
The only thing that matter is to destroy the idea that "diversity" works, that there is any advantage at all to ethno-cultural diversity. This false ideal need to die.

So, where do we go from here? Complete and total demoralization.
>>
>>80242054

That's not what's going to happen though. The police are going to get more aggressive.
>>
Martial law is coming folks. Get your shit squared away. When the police say fuck this, it is time for the military to run the streets. All part of a bigger plans guys. Get your guns, ammo, food, and water NOW.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.