[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she thinks shes black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kek.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>she thinks shes black
>>
>>80234172
>Mother of Sterling's son
What?
>>
>>80234172
Oh god its that chick all over again
>>
>>80234172
One drop rule, literally all you need is one percent of you to be black and you can say you are, doesn't work when it comes to american indian ancestry though for some reasoning those people are openly mocked even.
>>
IM 0.00818% BLACK THEREFORE I AM THE NEGRESS - CLEOPATRA HERSELF RULER OF THE WORLD
>>
>>80234172
there is nothing wrong with wanting to be blacked
>>
>>80234172
Crack is a hell of a drug
>>
>>80234172
Look at that nose, she ain't white.
>>
>>80235192
this
>>
>>80234172
Modern blackface
>>
>>80234172
She is Dominican, isn't she? She does look like she has some black in her, but I bet its not much, maybe her grandpa.
>>
>>80234172
When you pay the toll so much you become the coal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.