[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't realize that the snipers were government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466173857020.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1466173857020.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>he doesn't realize that the snipers were government plants used to incite a race war causing chaos and need for more militant control over nation

and here all you are talking about the 'red pill' while gobbling up everything the MSM has been feeding you the past few days
>>
>>80233723
>2 in custody, 1 dead.
LOL looks like they dun goofed.
>>
>not being in favor of the chaos and race war anyways because the biggest losers will be the blacks who are simply uncooperative when it comes to jewish authorities
LOL
>>
>>80233893

>what are scapegoats

holy shit, trump has really blunted your faggots edge. you'll eat up anything these days
>>
>>80233893

Did you not read the part about gobbling up everything the MSM feeds you?
>>
>>80234241
>>80234125
you guys sound scared
>>
>>80234792

can you even own a firearm?
>>
>>80235443
Yeah I actually can. Maybe try hitting up your favorite search engine for answers to your dumbass questions. :)
>>
Did they get caught? There's been over a hundred threads about it now but did the police get them?
>>
>>80233893

who's Oswald lee
>>
>>80235859

well the reason I first got suspicious is because we haven't seen pictures, and have only heard vague statements like "he wasn't affiliated and just hated white people"

also they blew up where he was without shooting him...wtf is that shit?

>>80235612

gotcha, anything else to add to my OP or are you done being a typical leaf now
>>
>>80233723

Do we even have actual pictures of the shooters? Are we even sure they are black? Maybe the dead bodies were plants.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.