[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should incest be legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 56084452.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
56084452.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
should incest be legal?
>>
No. Its degenerate.
>>
>>80231492
Between people not raised as relatives, actually I think it should be. The main problem with incest is the ick factor and the abusiveness of it. If a brother and sister were raised separately, met, fell in love, got married, never knew they were related, then later found out, I wouldn't consider there anything wrong with it.
>>
>>80232546
Every straight people have the ick factor of homosexuality
>>
>>80231492
Here is where it's at guys.

>>80187642
>>
>>80231492
It should not be practiced. But it shouldn't be illegal.

Who are you gonna jail, two consenting people? It's retarded.
>>
>???
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Things like this are pretty much why it's illegal. I think it should stay that way desu
>>
>>80232682
As far as I'm concerned the ick factor is basically meaningless, but look at how many people there are that hate gays because they think it's icky.
>>
Cousin, aunt,etc is in most places. It's legal here, but I've never met anyone who fucked their cousin.
>>
>>80231492

Yes, unless you believe in mandatory eugenics
>>
>>80231492
I thought it already was?
>>
>>80231492
No, ever heard of a little thing called inbreeding?
>>
>>80233992
it's what they do with cows of the same breed.
>>
>>80231492
No.

Unfortunately, given that our societies' views on human sexuality declare that sex has no intrinsic relationship to child-bearing, it's increasingly difficult to make a rational argument against incest. It's reason for being illegal throughout history is easy to explain--incest results in defective children. However, since we now have contraceptives and abortion, this argument no longer has a solid basis. This, coupled with a reigning ideology which views sex as nothing more than a form of human expression, means it's practically inevitable at this point.

It won't be long before incest-supporters begin invoking their "rights" in droves, and there's little that can be done to stop them because the West has already adopted the necessary foundational beliefs which make these changes inevitable.

There are, however, solid philosphical arguments against incest. The following is a quite famous essay (among conservative academic circles at least) which touches on the subject. The argument is essentially that relational taboos exist in order to protect the relationships affected by the restriction: i.e. the taboo against incest exists because it allows the family unit to function without the threat of suspicion or jealousy, in the same way that taboos against homosexuality exist in order to allow friendships to function without a similar threat. It's a very eye-opening, albeit lengthy, essay and everyone should read it at least once.

http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=18-07-021-f
>>
>>80232546
Gotta agree. Just not worth making it illegal. That being said, legalizing it universally probably won't get rid of stigmas, which are the leading reason why people don't get involved in them.
>>
>>80231492
Yes. There is no reason for it to be illegal between two consenting adults.
>>
Mudslimes do it all the time, and look at how great they turn out to be.
>>
>>80231492
They shouldn't be allowed to have kids, because they will have problems.
>>
>>80233992
If we're worried about offspring mutations, then why are we letting retards breed?
>>
>>80231492
Wait! It isn't?
>>
>>80235168
Fuck off Canada.
>>
No because then it loses it's appeal.
>>
You, your sister and some ebony female are the last humans on Earth. With whom you will have sex to save humanity?
>>
>>80231492
Now, why all this people suddenly interested in incest?
I mean, do you all have sisters you want to fuck?
>>
>>80239681
No, it's because people are starting to lose morality, I mean, why else would furries support bestiality?
>>
>>80238693
probably both if everyone is dead i'm not going to be picky.
>>
>>80231492
As long as it's twincest.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.