[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck off /pol/ Stop being reactionary pieces of shit every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1448002857854.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1448002857854.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
Fuck off /pol/
Stop being reactionary pieces of shit every time there are reactionary pieces of shit on the news.

Retards watch the news and see cops shooting black people and start thinking the world is racist and that cops are bad. Then those retards go and shoot the cops, and now people think black protesters are bad.

Quit being reactionary dumb pieces of shit who use every new piece of news to justify hating a group of people.
Reactionaries are LITERALLY the worst and the reason events like these happen.
>>
>>80230991
Woah your right im now with her
>>
Why should I listen to a manchild who watches cartoons?
>>
>>80230991
Stop reacting on me
>>
You forget that /pol/ is full of edgy newfag kids. This place is literally /b/ 2.0.
>>
File: weeb image board.jpg (570 KB, 736x561) Image search: [Google]
weeb image board.jpg
570 KB, 736x561
>>80231410
>complaining about Chinese cartoons
>on a Chinese image board
>>
>>80230991
suck a dick cuck faggot
>>
>>80231696
I love how you only respond to the guy who makes fun of you being an autist watching childrens cartoons
>>
>>80231928
You say that as if anyone has said anything in this thread that makes for good discussion to reply to yet.
>>80231583
I wouldn't say its /b/ 2.0. Moreso that its just /b/ with an agenda.
>>
Stop reacting to our reactance, faggot
>>
File: 1449574392243.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449574392243.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>80230991
>and now people think black protesters are bad.
>and now
>now
>>
>>80232442
Correction: People are using the shooting in Dallas as justification for it now. Its constantly been a thing, however. But one could say that people thinking cops are bad has also been a constant thing for a while now.
>>
>>80230991
>/pol/
>stop being reactionary
Isn't that the core view of this board?
>>
File: giphy.gif (453 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
453 KB, 320x240
>>80230991
Race war when?
>>
>>80230991
Don't even bother mate. The majority of the people here are NEETS who are just hoping shit hits the fan so they can live out their Die Hard fantasies. Really fucking depressing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.