[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Patriarchy euthanize any woman who is past childbearing age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: for internet forum.png (77 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
for internet forum.png
77 KB, 262x192
Lets face it, nature has no use for menopause aged women.
>>
>>80230022
It wouldn't surprise me if some society somewhere sometime has eventually had to do this.
>>
>>80230022
>euthanize
Should Patriarchy murder any woman who is past childbearing age? Ftfy...
>>
>>80230022
No because they must discipline their Grandchildren. This is why Homos and Abominable people run amok in our Country.
>>
>>80230022

Are u some kind of autistic ancap?
Did your granny forget to give you your pocket money this week?
>>
Are you some kind of white knight feminist lefty?

Do you know of any other animal species where females outlive fertility?
>>
>>80231318
Imposing discipline on children is the role of the Father. The mother just feeds them and makes them emotionally unstable.
>>
>>80230022

What? Grannies are part of the family's backbone. My grandfather would be lost without my grandma.
>>
>>80232052
Not if the father is busy working 20 hours a day.
>>
>>80230022
No they have uses. Respite child care, passing on childcare techniques, shaming younger women for degenerate behavior, etc.
>>
>tfw you missed the last meeting of the patriarchy and weren't able to vote on the genocide of all fat chicks

Did it pass?
>>
>>80230022

Post menopause women typically have a surge in testosterone and clarity of thought, if they aren't fucked up from the years of estrogen.

Granted, most female CEOs are there because a man put them there out of guilt or white knighthood, but there are a few that are self made.

How do you think they accomplished something like that?

Testosterone, kid. Testosterone.
>>
File: defenes4_loisinor.jpg (24 KB, 237x302) Image search: [Google]
defenes4_loisinor.jpg
24 KB, 237x302
>>80232052

the mother/crone is suppose to work behind the scenes effectively managing the household.

the man just needs to make the gravvy and give the hawt loads.
>>
>>80230022
Women should just be chained to a bed the moment they're born and used exclusively as babymakers. Sex for pleasure would only take place between men and boipucci.
>>
>>80230022
Grandmothers can be exceptionally useful. They help take care of their grandchildren, have experience in raising children a new mother wouldn't have, and can provide a stabilising, more conservative environment for a child to grow in. In a traditional nuclear family, the grandparents are an essential component.
>>
>trying to dismantle the family unit further
Nice try juden. I love my mother and grandmothers.
>>
>>80230022
No, and if we were going this route the logical thing would be to kill ALL old people who become vegetables in retirement homes. You're going too young and there's no reason to single out women
>>
Grandmother hypothesis. Even after childbearing age females can increase the rate of grandchildren surviving
>>
>>80232124
this.
>>
>>80230022
I AM 10/10 radical person and I believe after some time girls need to either die to save human resource or help in human development but if there is still development going on and their help yield nothing significant then its best to kill them.

>Anyway I was joking
>Thanks Comey
>>
>>80230022
that's not true at all you autistic fuck.

multigenenational households are based. Grandmothers can do domestic work while the mother is bearing more children. Women are useless throughout their 3rd trimester and for like 3 months after childbirth.

Having grandparents around is a huge advantage.
>>
>>80230022
Don't Euthanize. Recycle.
With some plastic surgery and boob jobs most grannies can be turned into 10/10 blonde aryan qts.
>>
>>80230022
uhh.. cookies and shit?
are you fucking nuts? do you think any woman with a functioning non dried up pussy can cook worth a shit?
>>
>>80234496
god fucking damn it fuck off india
>>
Nature has no use for you either, faggot. Maybe you should be euthanized.
>>
>>80230022
Helping their daughter (s) raise children. Women can't raise multiple children on their own, they rely on other women to do so.
>>
>>80230022
See >>80226642

Use them for medical research.
>>
young women are for reproduction
old women are for child rearing
>>
We need then for the wisdom of healing herbs and potions. Also to bake bread.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.