[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Pure Evil - HILLARY NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.zip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
Hillary Pure Evil - HILLARY NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.zip

https://archive.org/details/HillaryPureEvil
>>
File: YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.jpg (309 KB, 1498x1975) Image search: [Google]
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.jpg
309 KB, 1498x1975
Some FREAKING SERIOUS stuff in the works, better start praying to God and Jesus, Really!!!
>>
File: 121129_georgehw_bush_ap.jpg (36 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
121129_georgehw_bush_ap.jpg
36 KB, 605x328
>>80228602
Just because someone goes to a human sacrifice and drinks infant blood doesnt make them evil. Jee wizz OP, youre so insensitive.
>>
>>80228602
Old leak is old
>>
File: Balls to the Wall!!!.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Balls to the Wall!!!.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80229326

Ohhhhhhhh BABY, you've gotta see Today's Leak, it's cooking in the oven right now!!!
>>
File: Balls to the Wall2.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Balls to the Wall2.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80229145

Yeah, Hillary, all I can say now is pray, pray to God.

Oh we're toast, she sold SAPs documents to foreign countries.

She really knows how to go Balls to the Wall.
>>
File: Balls to the Wall were toast.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Balls to the Wall were toast.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Super Classified Materials on the Clinton Email Server

She had SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

Hillary Sold SAP’s to Overseas “Donors”

All I can tell you about the SAPs is HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.
Obama is loosely tied to the CF, but much more tied in with the same people who donate to the CF.

Russian borders, Ukraine, everywhere NATO is, the South China Sea, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Africa.
Soros is at the heart of all of this.

If it comes down to it, I would fight. But most of us are of the opinion that HRC will not be president, and having Trump in office makes our job that much easier. But right now we have to carefully wade through the mud.

As I stated before, BC likely wanted LL to focus on the e-mail server and shy away from prosecuting the foundation.

We will go to war with Russia and possibly China if she wins.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (21 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
21 KB, 320x256
>>80229721

MFW still waiting for Russia to drop Shill's emails
>>
>>80230872

Same.
>>
>>80230872

Russia never leaked the promised Alien-UFO Files they threatened to leak yet, so with Hillary's emails and documents, we'll see.
>>
>>80230872
>>Thinking Russia will actually leak the information as opposed to black mail hillary and thus the entire USA and bleed us of funding.

>>By 2020 election US living standards going to drop by about 20-30%,

>>Rus living standards mysteriously improve by 20-30%.

>>Eastern block includin Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, going to belong to Russia again.

>>US going to be powerless to stop it because muh email release means muh impeachment and jail.

Either Trump wins, or America is fast on it's way poo-loo tier nation.

Then all youl'l be able to do is shitpost about your 'once great aryan civilization'.
>>
>>80228602
Are you retard?
>>
>>80230872
Last I checked wikileaks has the emails as well, they are just slowly releasing the information.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.