[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am absolutely convinced that there is manipulation going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 11246633221.jpg (60 KB, 492x643) Image search: [Google]
11246633221.jpg
60 KB, 492x643
I am absolutely convinced that there is manipulation going on in the US pushing for a race war. I don't remember this cop shooting shit making front page news in the 90's, early 00's, until trayboon got dropped (Obviously besides Rodney King). Now, we have TWO shootings in 24 hours, followed by a sniper killing cops the morning after. Its clear as day to me now what this is leading up to, a complete police state. Now that cops are being threatened, and capitol hill, we are on the brink of martial law coming into action.
>more dindu uprisings will happen
>more cops will be killed and rioting will happen
>whites retaliate by killing blacks, only fuels the war
>meanwhile, Hilary slides into presidency avoiding the FBI

How fucking obvious can they make this shit, its like a major tragedy happens every single week in the United States, and I am past believing its a coincidence. I think Orlando was carried out by our government, Sandy Hook obviously was. But what the fuck is their motive, disunify the country to the point where they can justify putting us in cages? I'm trying to think of the endgame but I just don't see how the orchestrators could benefit. Thoughts?
>>
>>80227966
>I just don't see how the orchestrators could benefit.

They don't want you to see how they could benefit. You won't know jack shit until you're dead, and trust me, you're as dead as Layne Staley brother
>>
Good plan, they just handed Trump the presidency
>>
Absolutely this is all by design.

I told you pol, they will incite massive violence, then make huge gun grab.

Screencap this. Its only just beginning.
>>
>>80227966
smartphones + social media
>>
>>80228302
You really think Trump is gonna win? As much as i don't want Hillary, lets be real, she WILL be our president. Obviously 5 cops were killed but it will be shrugged off as a mentally ill nigger, whereas the 2 dindus who got shot will fuel the white lefties and dindus for the next half decade.
>>
>>80227966

Anyone else remember when he wrestled under the Sexual Chocolate moniker? Those were the glory days.
>>
File: 1467494467252.gif (705 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
1467494467252.gif
705 KB, 738x780
>>80227966
After blacks and whites kill eachother, what group will be left alone? The jews of course. They'll have absolute power because the other groups are too weak after the war
>>
File: 1454360348494.gif (1 MB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
1454360348494.gif
1 MB, 200x185
>>80228564
I remember him crying on Raw is War, the day after Owen Hart died, reading the poem he wrote for him. Always loved Mark Henry after that, a giant teddy bear.
>>
>>80228302
Nice small thinking there friendo.
>>
File: 1467718470209.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1467718470209.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>80227966
Take away guns. Civil unrest in your country is not a new issue and the government wishes to have the uncontested power to enact on the citizenry any legislation they wish. Can't do that because most of the country is armed to the teeth and nothing scares your benevolent government than an armed revolt.
>>
>>80228934

I DON'T WANNA WAIT
>>
Another question, has ANY other racial group comprising 12% of a population ever stirred the pot as much as nigs? It blows my fucking mind how our media, entertainment, and prison industry is dominated by blacks, who are a pretty small minority in our country. I really see no good end to this, they get angrier, and more violent, and more anti white, while we are being bred out slowly and manipulated by our media. To make matters worse, our school system (I know, I fucking go to a liberal school) UNDENIABLY indoctrinates our youth with liberal politics. It makes me sick how the average man lacks any higher ability to question, rather than accept what is presented to them. What makes me sicker is that instead of living a long natural life, either my future children or I will probably be killed by some out-group or live a sub-standard life as a form of reparations. Not excited for years to come bros.
>>
>>80228934

Mark's a good guy. He's always working with children's funds to help generate support for them.
>>
I think they're deliberately doing this to deplete any non-white support for trump, by spreading anti-white hate among minorities.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.