[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up at 0 dark thirty to go to gym before I start my day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1421616376706.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1421616376706.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>Wake up at 0 dark thirty to go to gym before I start my day
>Gym is slow per usual but the every day famalams are a-foot
>First set of bench is done, take a walking lap around the gym to keep moving
>Pass the treadmills and some dude has the news on
>See something about cops being shot
>Pass another treadmill with no one on it but TV turned to Fox
>Watch for a minute or two
>Immediately hop on /pol/
>Learn what's going on and do my next set
>Filled with rage, all i can think about is "fucking niggers this/fucking niggers that"
>Take a look around the gym to see if anyone else appears as distressed as me
>Quite the opposite. I spot the 3 normal groups of young and middle-aged men that are always there in the morning
>All 3 groups are men of all different races
>They're enjoying their time together, joking, pushing each other to work harder--all around comradery
>Realize it's not so bad, and it truly is the absolute worst of all niggers who do and support this shit
>>
>>80225906
How can you make your gym routine in the morning before going to work ?
>>
>>80225906

>there is a pervasive White hatred in the sub-human nigger community
>the few niggers that are not committing crime in the moment are having a laugh with some cucks and hispanics so that means you can ignore all the bad things

Mental gymnastics
>>
>>80225906
Unfortunately since they were in a gym they're part of the economically privileged minority. Blind racism is stupid, but don't underestimate how easily the poor and poorly-educated (read: stupid) can be manipulated by political movements.
>>
>>80225906

>going to gym
>not doing calisthenics like greeks and romans used to do

I guess you enjoy looking at muscular men and smelling their sweat
>>
>not owning a weight set at home

Pleb.
>>
>>80228203
3rd post best post
>>
>>80225906
I have black friends, probably more than I do white friends. It doesnt excuse the fact that most blacks are shit. I met my black friends at a JOB, something the vast majority of niggers never heard of.

Unfortunately, even my good black friends have nigger tendencies as well, just less so than the others I guess.
>>
>>80225906
Gyms are a great place to go to take your mind off all the crazy shit going down for an hour or two, don't let them lull you in to a false sense of peace, we are at war nigga.
>>
>>80228443
>implying greeks and romans weren't the two most homoerotic societies in the entirety of civilization
>>
>>80225906
>niggers being awake in the morning
Your story is bullshit
>>
>>80229370
They were /fit/
>>
File: 20160207_185317.jpg (834 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160207_185317.jpg
834 KB, 2048x1152
>>80227674
I wake up at the butt crack of dawn, dude.

>>80228979
10-4, keep me posted.

>>80229712
Shows there really is a differenc between blacks and niggers
>>
>quiet gym at 6am

heh...
>>
>>80225906
Nice blog, brah.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.