[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter- with sniper rifles edition. OPEN SEASON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: for the people.jpg (5 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
for the people.jpg
5 KB, 206x245
I woke up today happy about Durant signing with the Warriors. High fiving myself turned into choking on my breakfast pretty fucking quick. I noticed I had tears on my face. I tasted one and it tasted like fear.
>>
This is a busy board. Press f5 once and you're on page five.
>>
Well, I tried. Before I plug the plug and relegate myself to forever lurking this board now and then, do these recent events mean anything to this board? Is it humor, just the next installment of this ongoing story? Right on the heels of a cop shooting in which a black guy died, high profile case, like yesterday? Should I be combat shocked to the point where this stuff doesn't affect me anymore? I was rocked by the news yesterday for fuck sake. Today it's like, let's step it up three notches. Maybe I need to watch less American news. This shit is heartbreaking.
>>
Come on lemme get at least one reply. Is this shit that commonplace in American culture that it doesn't even get one comment? I'm Canadian ffs. What am I missing? Are things really that bad there?
>>
Shut up nigger
>>
Don't worry leaf, we'll tell you when the graphic content ends and America is a #SafeSpace again.
>>
>>80229120
You'll let me know what? Can you perhaps broach that statement in terms anyone outside of your sphere of ignorance can get? Is that you're buddy >>80228952 who just called me a nigger? Are you fucking people incapable of having a conversation?
>>
>>80227163
>do these recent events mean anything to this board?

Uh yeah? There's like a million threads about it already. Go back to lurking.
>>
OP are you literally autistic
>>
#BlackSnipersMatter
>>
>>80230454
Valid. That's something understandable. Is board culture so important here, you can't communicate without fallowing the set culture's format? Are you guys natzies?
>>
>>80225570
Stop being so goddamn dramatic
>>
>>80230801
no, just forging my way into a new thread the had way
>>
>>80231478
ok ok. I was simply trying to get a thread going in uncharted territory. Topic still being important though.
>>
I've failed here. First attempt. I'll lurk more and figure the board out before I attempt again.
>>
Before I go, just wanna say, you guys are fucking mean. I'm taking my ball and going home.
>>
>>80231854

First tip is don't talk about yourself.

There is only We.

Fucking leaf.
>>
>>80225570
Heres your (You) my nigga
Happy?
>>
Sad? No.
Inevitable? Yes.
Desensitized? Yes.
Worried? No.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.