[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the insanity of the past few days and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Deutsche Crisis.jpg (30 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Deutsche Crisis.jpg
30 KB, 600x332
Let's talk about the insanity of the past few days and the dark role technology plays in all that along with overpopulation.

Everyone now has a smarphone to record everything. Because of the social media we are now exposed to these streams of information non stop, 24/7. Psychologically, humans are predisposed to think heuristically, like representative heuristics. One cop killed a black man=all cops are killers of black men. Black males killed 5 police officers=all black makes are the enemy.

Because of all that, emotions run high and people are literally lose their mind.

Add to this explosive mix the overpopulation problem. Tribally, the group can effectively control no more than 200 individuals. But we do not live tribally anymore, so we need the police to restore order. But as the population grows the police is overwhelmed and cannot police effectively any longer. This is one effect of overpopulation no one likes to talk about.

We found ourselves in a very tricky situation where our technology, increased tensions and inability to police people effectively creates a rather damgerous and explosive combination.
>>
>>80224798
bump
>>
>>80224930
will keep bumping because it is important
>>
>>80224798

Is this basically an opinion on piece on "because there's more than a few thousand people everything sucks"?
>>
>>80225917
no, it is not. It is the explanation how precariously dangerous our current situation is, where numerous factors came together in explosive combination.
>>
>>80224798
>overpopulation
Stopped right there. Over population is a meme. What the problem is dumb fucks herding up in metropolitan areas which is overcrowding.
Plenty of god damn room on the planet.
>>
Truly, a mental reformation needs to come about. The 60's seemed to be the time it was going to happen, but I'm young and new to this world and it seems like all that effort in mental health and general social relations was coming to an epiphanal rise and it dissipated into nothing. The early millenials, now turning 20-24 I think will be a pivotal change point in the human climate. People are "waking up" in more ways than one. A lot of that is the general insanity we see everywhere. Emotions are at an all time rise, which for most, can cause literal insanity and loss of conscious thought. With the context of media and trust, truly evil things can come out to play and have over the course of the years. An age of mental enlightenment is nearing, for in the age of anxiety, it only inversely related.
Trust in the universe. Trust in the human spirit. The internet is "alive". The collective unconscious is becoming alive. I don't know what will happen, but reality is about to blow.
>>
>>80226480
the early millenials and others for that matter are exposed to the dark side of technology, they are perpetually anxious, messed up, hopeless, angry and more.

What is coming, imho, is not the collective unconscious coming alive, but a collapse brought by overpopulation, resources depletion, anxieties, desperation, information overload and economic crisis. I think the internet has a very dark side and is actually harming our human psyche.
>>
people need some LSD to learn to think objectively desu
>>
>>80226342
>having enough standing room for everyone means you have enough resources to feed them and get them jobs
>>
>>80226342
>he thinks overpopulation is about actual room to house people
kek
how old are you? 15?
>>
>>80227198
I think the bubble never popped and has been building for a long, long time. I think a big resurgence of a long line of ideology, principle, and feeling will explode.
I think you have a cynical outlook, although realist to your perception.
Mine is built in the trust of us.
After the bubble pops, everything will be filled in and I will pick. I hope others will, too. Maybe some change of... I really don't know will occur.
>>
>>80226342
yes, retard, plenty of room, but not enough water, clean air and food. You can drag your ass and try to live in Sahara desert, then come back and elucidate us.
>>
>>80228150
I desperately want to be wrong, and I know, humans just like all other animals would try to avoid confrontation, because it is costly. However, when cornered and with no way out, all bets are off and we are cornered by various factors, even extreme heat linked to climate change is another factor as research shows heat leads to more aggression.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.