[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites Migrating to the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466942425920.jpg (67 KB, 479x354) Image search: [Google]
1466942425920.jpg
67 KB, 479x354
What does "skilled" worler mean?
Does me being a metal worker mean I qualify as skilled?

Any chances of a honest hard working white man to migrate to the US?

Will the coming election change anything based on who wins?

What states(if any..) are pro-constitution, leave-me-the-fuck-alone,rural and have low taxes? And ofc mostly white communities.

The reason I want to get to the US is because people in Sweden (not just urbanites, but the majority of the people in the rural areas where I am from as well..) are naive children that think calling the police is an actual fucking defense against violence.

They think taxes are rightfully the governments money.

That nationalized healthcare woth 12h - 6 months waiting time is "good".

That making things illegal = criminals will stop breaking the law..

etc etc etc..

I live in Sweden, can I please have some freedom to live as an adult..
>>
>What states(if any..) are pro-constitution, leave-me-the-fuck-alone,rural and have low taxes? And ofc mostly white communities.

None of them are anymore

All the leftcucks from the North And West Coast have moved to the good states and shit them up with leftism/Mexicans see: Texas
>>
>>80224673
Just start up a business over there employ Americans and apply for agreed card order that first depending on the law over there.
>>
>>80224673
>What states(if any..) are pro-constitution, leave-me-the-fuck-alone,rural and have low taxes? And ofc mostly white communities.
North Dakota was rated as being the top state to respect personal liberty.
source: http://freedominthe50states.org/
>>
>>80224673
Virginia
>>
File: 1459796228968.jpg (68 KB, 639x466) Image search: [Google]
1459796228968.jpg
68 KB, 639x466
>>80225453
>North Dakota has a slightly progressive income tax structure; the five brackets of state income tax rates are 2.1%, 3.92% 4.34%, 5.04%, and 5.54% as of 2004.[114] In 2005 North Dakota ranked 22nd highest by per capita state taxes.[115] The sales tax in North Dakota is 5% for most items.

Highest income tax is ~5% not 30+%.. Sales tax not 12-25%..

I pay about 58% of my salary in taxes to basically avoid getting thrown into jail.. Apparently I'm a free man..

>mfw I'm not even having a nightmare, this is my fucking life..
>>
>>80226860
Way too high population.
>>
>>80227236
crazy huh?

The fact that someone would accept 50+% tax is mind boggling. You're literally saying that everyone else deserves more of your earnings than you the person that earned it.
>>
Metalworking and machining is skilled work, sure. Skilled work is pretty much anything that requires significant training or experience.
>>
>>80227813
I have no choice. The income tax is deducted before I even get the money because the government decided to force employers to deal with that tax so the "I dont have to deal with such complicated matters".

My government thinks of the population as infants.

I pay more in fuel tax then the fuel itself is worth and yet I seem to be alone in thinking this is robbery or even wrong.
People just get a dazed and confused look when I point out that no we do not get alot of things back for these high taxes.
The words "politicans are just people. They are stupid, greedy and power hungry." It's like I said I wanted fuck their grandma to death with a barb-wire wrapped dildo.

Pure fucking insanity..
>>
>>80224924
No you're thinking of Californians. Us Northwest people keep to ourselves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.