[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) No blood at the site where several officers lay dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Obama_Joker_Poster.jpg (31 KB, 205x300) Image search: [Google]
Obama_Joker_Poster.jpg
31 KB, 205x300
2) Dallas Mayor says in media spot that theyre not going to give details about the suspects. Immediately after the police chief starts quoting the suspect before he "blew himself up". Said he wanted to kill white people and white cops

3) The suspect "blew himself up". Project niggers dont know how to make bombs

Sounds a lot like "we pushed bin Laden off the side of a boat

FALSE FLAG
>>
>>80223281
When will Obama disavow BLM?
>>
>>80223281
Police chief said they used a mobile robotic bomb after negotiations failed.
>>
>>80223363
Isn't going to happen. Especially since the attacker was angry at BLM.
>>
>Project niggers dont know how to make bombs
Average project niggers also don't strafe around and outmaneuver cops at an operator level. He was an over achiever.
>>
>>80223512
So now cities are exploding people?? Lol BULLSHITTTT
>>
>>80223281
Why would the government conduct a false flag that blames racist blacks? It goes against the administration's entire narrative on race and violence.
>>
>>80223594
>> Operator level
>> Operator

Bingo
>>
>>80223652
To continue inciting a race war. Ultimately marshal law and full takeover
>>
>>80223632
It was in the press conference just a while ago. According to that they killed the suspect with it.

Militarizing the police does have some benefits anon.
>>
>>80223281
You won't be allowed to ruin a plan that's been in the works since JFK's assassination.

Do you know anything about "sleeper cops"? That's all I'm going to give ya
>>
>>80223632

Kek. New product made by Area 51 Lockheed SKunkworks called Allahusnackbot.
>>
>>80223824
They dont use bombs on people dude. You either misunderstood or he was lying
>>
>>80223281
It aligned perfectly well with Hilldogs investigation
>>
>>80223281
>>80223281
Yes.
This is being used to distract the public from Hillary's email bullshit. Also, of course, it will further the argument that we should have our guns taken away.
>>
>>80223652
To draw attention away from the light that's been shown on Hillary's crimes against the state.
>>
>>80223281

>No blood at the site where several officers lay dying

Look at the videos, there's clear blood pools under some of them from some angles.
>>
>>80223281
ya someone tell these niggers ya can't make bombs from grape drank and skittles.
>>
File: 1467943454755.jpg (522 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467943454755.jpg
522 KB, 1440x1920
>>80223281
>No blood at the site where several officers lay dying

but that's wrong you retard
>>
File: 1452956475449.png (231 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1452956475449.png
231 KB, 572x380
>>80223632
>So now cities are exploding people

it was a claymore mine on a robot according to MSNBC

they rolled it up near him and detonated it and killed the shooter
>>
>>80225489
That's some call of duty shit right there.
>>
American faggots are full of weapons but the niggers fuck them up AHAHAHAH

What a faggy country with a black muslim president

Meanwhile in France, not any ape has a job in the Government / Administration :)

Pic related, it's me smiling while the USA are dying in a blood bath
>>
>>80223281
I'd believe anything at this point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.