[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War Prep Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Old one got 404'd
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

This would be my selection of guns, hang back on the map and get 2 kills in the whole game. Fucking camper noob
>>
>>80211247
>go ahead and make my day
>>
Why would you need a suppressor?
>>
>>80211906
Accuracy in CQB, and so the niggers can't hear you.
>>
>>80211906
Are you high?
>>
>>80212093
Also who likes rigging ears?
>>
>>80211906
>>80212093
Putting niggers underground without a sound
>>
>>80212093
>>80214285
That not what silencers do. They pretty much just make it so you won't have to worry about ear damage, unless you were shooting a .22 handgun, but why would you be shooting a handgun designed for women and queers?
>>
>>80215365
Does it actually work to cut the bottom off a plastic 20oz bottle and tie it near the end of the barrel?

I've always meant to try that but I'm lazy.
>>
>>80215365

>Not loving .22LR

Do you know how I know you're actually noguns, anon?
>>
>>80215365
the virginia tech shooter killed plenty of people with a .22 handgun
>>
>>80214285
Don't worry anon, I understood that reference
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.