[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is our world this fucked up ? How did we end up in this kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14
File: 777.gif (1 MB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
777.gif
1 MB, 250x167
Why is our world this fucked up ? How did we end up in this kind of shit ? Why everyday there is some awful shit happening ? Why does everyone has to do wrong shit all the time ?
>>
>>80210199
There was a thread back in 2014 about a guy who claimed to be from the future. He said race wars in America in 2016 will lead to massive destabilization and the fall of America as the world's number one power. We all laughed at him. But maybe he was right.
>>
Jews.
>>
>>80210199
Allies killing their own Race off for jews.

Like what >>80210401 said.
>>
>>80210400
pretty sure he simply had incredible good insight, keeping a close eye on the political trends back then or was using a tool of divination to tell the future.

he wasn't from the future.
>>
>>80210199
I feel you Anon. The complexity of our civilization along with its random like possibilities and outcomes driven by actions that sometimes have repercussions is what lead us here. Money and other corruptions has tainted us. There is a fast lane on the highway but depending on the CHP you come across you can get a ticket. If I killed my wife I would go to prison for the rest of my life but OJ simpson gets to drive around to this very day. A man lost his whole American lifestyle by leaking documents proving once and for all that our government does indeed spy on us while a women which is absolutely pants on heads retarded when it comes to technology just got away with one of the largest crimes someone with clearance like hers can do, and she can now run for our country. Welcome to planet Earth Anon, welcome to America, where everything and everyone is fucked due to the actions that others create, welcome to the domino.
>>
Postmodern era comes to the logical end.
>>
File: 1467429333719.jpg (136 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
1467429333719.jpg
136 KB, 930x1060
you must be new. it is and always has been the jews. start looking at last names behind anything undesirable or seedy that you come across. it wont take long to figure it out.
>>
You don't have to worry. These are just labor pains. Our Friends are only looking for an opportunity to step in and shepherd us into a new way of life
>>
>>80210199

Just let me watch my MST3K reruns in peace.
Fuck.
>>
>>80210400
I'm him. The problem is that my memory fades with every day. I just remember a bunch of piles of dead niggers and the smell was awful, but I remember a feeling of warm happiness.
>>
Welcome to Erf.
>>
>>80210199
welcome to the age of chaos

kali yuga, carcosa you're basically living in hell and nobody wants to save you
>>
>>80211327
>kali yuga

serious question: isn't every goddamn age that took place Kali Yuga so far?
>>
File: 123151261475.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
123151261475.png
9 KB, 205x246
Why can't people just be fucking civilised and treat others with respect? I don't give a fuck if they're black or white or nigger or spic, just stop fucking it up for the rest of us
>>
File: 1467109710293.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467109710293.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>80210400

Funny isn't it
>>
File: mickey mouse.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
mickey mouse.png
127 KB, 257x250
This is the Era of Anxiety. Welcome to intelligence, emotion, physicality, and even instinct no longer matter. This will come down to a monumental pivotal apex and we are all going for the ride in this perception of consciousness.
I feel it will all be okay. Freedom comes before love, only because if you love something you must set it free, even if that means your life.
>>
Actually good things happen all the time but /pol/ is trapped by negativity
Bad things have been happening since the beginning that's the reality
>>
>>80211515
well not really i personally associate it with a downfall of a society, who could say even a decade ago the west was kali yuga?
>>
>be american
>get shot

What was you even expecting? Everyone has access to guns and you treat everyone's opinion like it's correct, then you end up with a bunch of triggered tumblr retards thinking their opinion actually "matter" in this world
It's always the brown and black people fucking things up, at least all the jews want is money
>>
The world was always fucked up.
You are just more aware of it thanks to the Internet.
>>
>>80211883
No hoking allowed, stop
>>
>>80210199
Pupinia is redpilled af lads
>>
You have misunderstood the very essence of this world.

Life is struggle, competition, violence.
When we overcome these things, we become stronger, we push forward and onto new plateaus.

Its an intrinsic part of all life, on a microscopic level, cells lyse other cells, bacteria attacks other bacteria.

In the plant world, trees starve each other of oxygen and light, the feast upon the rotting nutrients of each others corpses, they crawl on each other parasitically.

In the undergrowth insects wage full scale wars, rival clans fighting for the upper hand.
They bore into each others heads and lay their eggs, they know nothing of the moral implications.

Then in each class of animals there exists predatory animals, their sole purpose is to eat the flesh of their weaker counter parts.
They kill their own young with out a moment thought, they rape to the death, they don't care.

Nature doesn't give to fucks about your feelings, nature creates the harmless robin and it creates the falcon to kill it.

Nature doesn't make two unequal things equal.

Nature is the highest form of law, we can build the flood wall as high as we like, the tsunami will come crashing over.

And just below that, but reigning high above all of the other filth and death on this planet is mankind. The biggest murderer of all.

The whole world is one big sacrificial alter and it will continue to be so until there is no life left.

Who the fuck told you life was supposed to be fair?
If you aren't struggling, you aren't alive.
>>
>>80210199
This is what fannying about does. This is the living with animals dream. We as a race was going along quite fine - had colonies and natives mined for us and gave us resources then one chimped out. We flattened them with a bombs and the good old american this is inhumane voice reared its head and so no more bombs. guilt lets all have a pet - this is fun moved forward wonder why pets revolt when they out number in areas.

No surprise the lack of invention and moving forward post 70s 80s coincides with they have feelings too. After landing on the moon nearly 50 years ago you would have expected with exponential technological growth (as it was pre 1980s) to have done a bit more than reruns of Armstrong the Story of an Eagle.

nope nigger funding all the way. whether it be buy shitty cheap products or we kill you nip chogue style. we are 2 billion strong and knock your buildings down or NoI and black lives matter. I wonder how many countries affected and how many trillions have been spent on the worlds hungriest tamogochi.
>>
It's always been terrible. Part of pols logic is that they never been exposed to real turmoil beyond mediocrity in life experiences. Sheltering causes disappointment and fear.
In short, a child soldier will know more about how the demons that run rampant.

It's the same that it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
>>
>>80210199
Because we chose for it to be this way.
Everyday someone in power convinces someone else this is how it should be then that person convinces everyone else that's how it's supposed to be even though it only benefits a select few.

Wash. Repeat.
>>
File: 1465215689005.jpg (218 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
1465215689005.jpg
218 KB, 940x788
>>80212184
These liberal faggots don't seem to understand that someone will always be on the top and someone will always be on the bottom.

Rather us than them is my mentality.

No one is decrying the Turks for not giving reparations for their empire, or the mongols etc

Whites were just the best at warfare and colonisation, bleeding hearts need to suck it up and get over it.
>>
File: image.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>80211994
>tfwswnbygf
>>
>>80210199
white devils of course, everything evil can be traced to whites.
>>
>>80212871
Mao Zedong killing 65 million of his own people.
Explain it.
>>
>>80211696
Evola was speaking about it almost 50 years ago
>>
>>80212871
So sorry for taking your precious diamonds that you weren't using and leaving behind roads and schools and plumbing systems and hospitals.

At least through the genocide of our race I can take some solace, blacks will see just how kind whites were to them when the arabs and chinks take control.
>>
>>80213045
and belloc over 100 years ago
>>
>>80210199

This is the safest era in all of mankin'd history. The only difference now is that the awful stuff that happened before and no one heard about it gets plastered on your face where you go through your phone and whatnot and make it seem like it might as well be happening on your backyard. More people starved to death in slow, cold and never ending agony today than we could possibly acknowledge or even hear from but that did not draw your attention now in spite of the one tragedy that gets plastered all around social media now, did it? Look around now, nothing's changed. If anything, you should be glad to have been born in the safest time period ever.
>>
>>80210199

ugly / untalented people not getting pussy

basically what it comes down to really
>>
Seriously though, no single liberal can come up with a better system than the one built by whites.

No other system allowed all people to live so fairly.
No other system has protected its people so well.
No other system has allowed poor people to make something of themselves so easily.

If you take away the incentive to better yourself and keep and pass things down to your clan, then you take away the incentive to build a better world.

Everybody would fall into hedonism and nihilism, the truth is we don't live in a society of individuals, its a society of families and I would kill to ensure my little sister has a happy and safe life.
>>
File: whydidntyouletmestopit.jpg (10 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
whydidntyouletmestopit.jpg
10 KB, 286x176
>>80210199
We "won" WW2
>>
File: 1444453861434.gif (2 MB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
1444453861434.gif
2 MB, 1280x714
>>80210199
IT's the end of times OP.

We need a really good doom and start from new on.
>>
File: 1464395046541.gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
1464395046541.gif
2 MB, 308x214
>>80213323
The driving force of all human behaviour is to improve your genetic fitness.

>mfw liberals claim to be Darwinists and also support race mixing
>>
>>80211883
This
>>
File: freedom-safety-tradeoff.jpg (243 KB, 867x661) Image search: [Google]
freedom-safety-tradeoff.jpg
243 KB, 867x661
>>80210199
this is by far the safest and most stable period in human history
>>
>>80211611
>This is the Era of Anxiety.

Iktf. I haven't enjoyed a happening in quite awhile. It's all so frustrating and sketchy.
>>
>>80213939
Go outside, break some bottles, dig a hole.

Get primal, scream as loud as you can, beat your chest, rape something weak and beautiful.
>>
>>80210199

Meh.

Human history has been MORE like this than not. Our parents and grand parents were lucky because of the post war exhaustion and rebuilding boom prosperity.

Now we back to chaos. It's exciting, but.
>>
Because over ten thousand years ago we as apes, descended from the trees and began to experiment with different foods. We discovered psychedelic mushrooms and found that they gave huge advantages over other species that were not including them in their diet. Increase in visual acuity to make for more successful hunting, sexual arousal meaning we produced more offspring so higher chances of survival, etc etc. it also dissolves ego, so we never had dominant males bossing everybody else about. And not to mention the religious experience at high doses. Throughout this time we began to develop language, song,
dance, and all the other great traits that distinguish us from our hairy sharp fanged ancestors. We literally lived in a sort of paradise.

Fast forward a bit and climate change and other factors began to dry up the African plains forcing us to abandon our birthplace and move across the desert seeking new places to settle. The great psychedelic mushrooms were lost and forgotten and thus the ego began to creep back into the now somewhat human monkeys. This is the descent into history, we are literally fallen angels in a sense with a nostalgia for this paradise we once had.

It's more in depth than that but I just wanted to get the jist of it across.

Science has never accounted for how our brain size literally doubled so quickly and I think this theory provides the answers. It seems so obvious.
>>
>>80210199
Kek wills it
>>
>>80210199
everyone will fucking go
>stormfag hurr hurr

But i will say this anyways.

Because we the people of the western world lost WW2. Adolf Hitler knew what was happening he tried to warn us and stop it but instead we killed him. We followed what we were told instead of looking at Hitler for ourselves and made a terrible possibly irreversable mistake. Every day we are paying for our mistake.
>>
File: 1467967882628.jpg (57 KB, 448x589) Image search: [Google]
1467967882628.jpg
57 KB, 448x589
>>80210199
Death is part of life.
>>
>What is statistics?
Law of large numbers.
>>
>>80210199
How fucking dare you use the image of Pupinia, OP. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!
>>
>>80211327
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

oh fuck
>>
>>80210400

Screenshot of the thread?
>>
NO NO NI I'M NOT LETTING THIS SLIDE! NEVER DISGRACE PUPINIA'S VISAGE WITH THIS SHIT. EVER. THE. FUCK. AGAIN.
>>
>>80211541
if only life was as simple as that
i want that to
it's just easier for a person to disrespect, i guess
>>
>>80212585
>this
>>
File: 4723847928374.jpg (27 KB, 568x445) Image search: [Google]
4723847928374.jpg
27 KB, 568x445
Violence is the essence of Nature. Violence created Life and has the right to reclaim it. Pacifism is self-illusion. Existence is struggle, conflict, fire over fire. Our present is not more violent than the past. That's the whole point of "No Country for Old Men". In the movie an old man says: "What you got ain't nothin' new"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXY23gsHXXo.
>>
>>80215503
Joe Rogan Terrance McKenna pls go
>>
>>80214026
the neighbors would think he's fucking retarded lmao
>>
>>80210400
The shit will hit the fan this time next year

It's going to be a rough year lads
>>
>>80221426
Good. I've felt useless for too long.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.