[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ IS CUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: oiCwih9.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
oiCwih9.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
Why is half of /pol/ siding with the niggers when it comes to the events in Dallas?
>>
>>80206017
Where?
Link?

Organised /pol/ raid shilling by 3rd party confirmed.
>>
>>80206017
>why are nationalists siding with nationalists killing race traitor statist thugs
you do the math
>>
>>80206017
those are just shitty yurofriends trying to get under our thicc skin...
>>
>>80206017

Why is half of /pol/ bootlicking like there is no tomorrow?
>>
File: unseathes.gif (895 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
unseathes.gif
895 KB, 250x188
I am ready for the race war and I will be siding with the niggers.
>>
>>80206017
Dafuq?
Even when counting the shill and troll posts I haven't read such bullshit in any of those threads.
>>
File: USA.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>80206191

I am ready for the race war and Im gonna shoot me some porch monkeys yall hear?
>>
facist cops killing niggers and vice versa

win win if you ask me
>>
5 ZOGbots got taken care of and millions of whites have been redpilled
>>
>>80206129
>BLM
>nationalists

LOL

they aren't black nationalists, they don't want a black country, they dont want whites and blacks to separate. they just want gibsmedats and more and more white guilt forced at every opportunity.
>>
>>80206017
Not even focusing on it.

All this shit kicked off the day that the FBI recommended no charges. Too coincidental, and too over-the-top with the numbers. I'll keep focusing on HC.
>>
File: 1442125200937.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1442125200937.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>80206017
Cause apparently this is an evil racist echochamber for right wing crazies, where the left is not allowed to express their opinions!
>>
>>80206129
What?

Niggers hate America, that's why they're degrading their flag.

>>80206184
Austria at it again.

>>80207075
>cops are worse than niggers
>>
>>80206536
Yea, I've only seen a hand full of people even mention this Dallas thing, but people are royally pissed about Clinton and the FBI.
>>
>>80208650
Most leftists aren't even giving it much credence. I'll see the odd kikebook post where someone says something like, "My prayers with the people and police of Dallas!"

But most people are still really fucking raw about Hillary. You have to be already sold on Hillary to think that the FBI's statement was anything close to a victory.
>>
>>80206536
>Based red pilled anon

HRC and the CF. Burn them to the ground.
>>
>>80206017
It's 6:16 in East Cost. Only Australian shitposters and Eurocucks are awake now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.