[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about forced vaccinations? Does it cause autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: a3uo1g6zwv7x.png (267 KB, 552x659) Image search: [Google]
a3uo1g6zwv7x.png
267 KB, 552x659
What do you think about forced vaccinations?

Does it cause autism?
>>
>>80195746
No.
>>
File: JoyfulGeorge.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
JoyfulGeorge.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>80195746
>Does it cause autism?

I have no idea. Authorities say it doesn't so it must be true lol.
>>
>What do you think about forced vaccinations?

I don't. It's a made up controversy by bored facebook moms.

>vaccines
>breastfeeding
>pitbull acceptance

Ignore these.

Now fuck off back to facebook, normie.
>>
>>80195746
the immunization schedule for children in the United States includes up to 20+ vaccines. Each are individually tested, but not in concert.

Sounds to me like common sense to be someone suspicious of all that shit going into your kid. Especially when the suppliers of all those vaccines make literally hundreds of billions.
>>
>>80195746
>I've never understood how they give the same vaccine to everybody but we all have different dna
Gee looks like it really does cause autism
>>
>>80195746
Pretty sure you'd have been autistic no matter what they stuck in you anon.
>>
>>80195746
Honestly why the fuck do they not allow you to go to school without vaccines, only other unvaccinated kids would get shit, should they not have any fucking friends and just kill themselves too?

What the fuck
>>
>>80195746
>What do you think about forced vaccinations?
government shouldn't be forcing parents to raise their children a certain way
>Does it cause autism?
no, that claim came from a british scientist who faked his research and was caught and laughed out of the country so he simply went to america and tried the same scam and of course it worked there
>>
File: betrayal.jpg (45 KB, 550x632) Image search: [Google]
betrayal.jpg
45 KB, 550x632
>>80195746
>Does it cause autism?
Should be:
>Do you think it causes autism?
Because proper science demands fact. It appears not to, but the science isn't complete yet.
The bigger question is, are vaccines worth killing for? If it's a law, there will be men with guns to back it up. If there aren't, it wasn't an enforced law.
So...mandatory vaccinations will lead to some death.
>ok, needed for the greater good
So what happens when the Government mandates additional chemicals, such as one to pacify perps, and maybe, eventually, those who use what they'll determine is 'hate speech'.
It's called a 'slippery slope'.
>>
>>80195746

>Forced vaccinations

Hasn't happened yet in any country of real standing. Forcing a child to receive vaccinations in order to attend a specific private school is not forcing vaccinations, that's just the entry requirements for the child to attend that specific school - so long as there's an option for education outside of the one requiring vaccinations, it is not forced.

>Does it cause autism?

Very rarely, and even that statement is only partially correct.

Most of the time, they just provide the opportunity for a child's body to produce antibodies within a safe environment.

Very, VERY rarely, a child can have a severe allergic reaction that can cause any number of issues, from mild fevers to permanent brain damage (which can then be tangentially linked to autism). However, this is much less to do with vaccines in general and much more to do with that specific child's body being extremely fussy and hyper-reactive to antibodies.
>>
File: england (6).jpg (38 KB, 656x158) Image search: [Google]
england (6).jpg
38 KB, 656x158
>>80196821
>hahaha
>americas are the stupids!!1!
If we're so dumb, why do we dominate you?
What does that say about you?
Boom.
>>
Any effect of vaccinations is going to be tiny compared to the effect of women waiting untli they're 30 to have kids.
>>
Short answer no long answer yes

The core problem is that we bombarding kids with too much shit at once
>>
Bullshits. Read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield
>>
>>80195746
>Terrified man tries to avoid eye contact with giant humanoid guinea pig
>>
>>80199643

cant unsee, thanks anon
>>
>>80195746
Only when the vaccines aren't spaced out. Sometimes the children get severe fevers despite the pretty much dead virus. Too much too soon could melt their brains, that's how I see it working anyways.
>>
Conspiracy theory for bored soccer moms that has zero scientific basis.
And it's not just stupid, it's seriously fucking dangerous and can lead to an epidemic.
>>80198094
>>80203169
This is so fucking wrong and misinformed it hurts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.