[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking idiot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: abe.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1200
I'm not even saying slavery was good but how do you free all these fucking shitheads who resent whitey and the USA THEN LET THEM STAY IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY

What a fucking retard. I'm surprised there were any brains in his skull for JWB to splatter.
>>
IIRC Lincoln was playing with the idea of repatriating (aka deporting) Africans back to their ancestral homelands...and then he was assassinated by JWB.
Soo...yeah.
>>
funny thing is Luncoln didn't believe whites and blacks could ever be equal enough to live together and wanted to literally send them back to Africa, it's because of him that the country of Liberia exists when they literally tried it
>>
>>80195258
I agree. But blacks weren't a problem until 1962.
>>
Is it a plausible idea to deport black people today? I mean they are all so mad at white people. So if there so mad we can just send them back to africa? Its what they want i believe
>>
>>80195258
"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it"

- Abraham Lincoln
>>
Segregation didn't help.
>>
>>80197357
No of course it isn't plausible retard

What you have to do is make them want to go back to Africa themselves. It will be fucking impossible though, as they will quickly see it is complete shit, Africans wont accept them, and there are no gibs n fried chicken
>>
>>80195258
This is why you will never be on any money.
>>
File: pol_race_war_now.webm (555 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
pol_race_war_now.webm
555 KB, 854x480
RACE WAR
NOW
>>
>>80195258
He wanted to deport them.

The problem was the slave owners in the first place bringing them in.

The slave owners were the equivalent to people supporting illegal immigration for cheaper wages, the slave owners were never white nationalists. Jefferson was anti-slavery, one of those reasons being that he knew that the slaves would be free eventually.
>>
>>80197035
>>80196903

I've heard this but then why wasn't it done before or after his death? This is the greatest mistake in American history and our country is simply doomed because of it.
>>
>>80197746
Probably because the Civil War destroyed the entire south, and so it became an expensive and logistically difficult proposal.
>>
>>80197357

They're fighting for black supremacy in the US.
They want the US to be black-dominated.
Why would they want to go back to Africa? They and their families haven't been there for hundreds of years.
>>
>>80197746
>why wasn't it done before or after his death?
Probably because of the Civil War. Before that, I guess people really didn't have a problem with Blacks because most of them were enslaved and powerless so they neglected them.
>>
The black population was a lot less and contained in the south under very heavy segregation. Blacks really didn't become a serious problem until the civil rights act
>>
>>80197357
If you mean deportation without consent then it would be very implausible. The best thing to do would be to give an incentive for them to leave (like if they hate whitey so much why no go to Africa where there are barely any Europeans).
>>
File: 1464946804535.png (106 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
1464946804535.png
106 KB, 348x278
>>80198050

Without civil rights black people would have been killing and raping in the streets eventually, slave classes never stay down anon. It was only a matter of time, considering how badly whites are outnumbered in the south they're really lucky it happened.
>>
>>80195258
They were entertaining the idea of dumping them all in what is known as Liberia today. I think they allocated funds to do so, but I'm not sure if Lincoln or Congress bitched out and decided "Well we brought them here, we should keep them here."

I think another idea advocated by blacks and others was making a "Little Africa" by basically slicing out plots of land and depositing them there like Indian reservations.
>>
>>80198662
f all earthly power were given to me […] my first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia,—to their own native land. But a moment's reflection would convince me that whatever of high hope (as I think there is) there may be in this, in the long run, its sudden execution is impossible.
-Lincoln
>>
File: 34983409.jpg (72 KB, 540x552) Image search: [Google]
34983409.jpg
72 KB, 540x552
>>80195258
Blacks are fine.
It's the democrat party that ruined them.
Before obama, things were getting better, fast.
Democrats need their votes, so nothing is off limits. Democrats destroyed their lives by removing the fathers from their homes.
That's why they want immigrants, legal or not. Amnesty will give them the vote.
>>
>>80198206
They'll never be persuaded to leave. Deep down they know they need us. They're just children rebelling against parents who have become weak. They can be removed. It wouldn't be quick, cheap, or clean. It can be done.
>>
File: democrats (4).jpg (26 KB, 320x227) Image search: [Google]
democrats (4).jpg
26 KB, 320x227
>>80198383
>whites are outnumbered in the south
Pretty sure you're half-cocked.
Got any proof?
The slaves had no warfare or firearms training. Numbers are meaningless.
Obese China got defeated by anorexic Vietnam in ground combat on their borders. A million Iranians were killed by a few thousand Iraqi machine gunners. Etc.
>>
Name a country were abolition was handled differently
>>
>>80199190
I actually agree with this statement (inb4 cuck). The handouts and years of social engineering from the liberals saying "you dindu nuffin. it was all whitey." really took a toll on the black community. If you compare 1950-1960's black community to today's, you would see a stark contrast between their values. Jazz and Rock back then, and degenerate hip hop and rap music today. Rigid family systems in the black community back then, single parent households now. So basically the welfare state and libshits (atleast imo).
>>
>>80195258
What do you mean "LET them stay?", when the majority of the African Americans in the USA when the Civil War was fought, were BORN on the USA.
>>
>>80197662
Good point - that fat white guy must DIE - probably from a heart attack, I'd guess.
>>
>>80199486

>numbers don't matter

LUL
>>
>>80199836
I mean it's nice to be all fluffy about equal rights and citizenry but in PRACTICALITY you let a population of millions with no education, no patriotism and no culture stay and breed with in the borders of America.

They should have been deported and if there was no feasible way to do it, then they should not have been freed until it could be done.
>>
>>80197746
Blacks didn't want to go. This confused the shit out of Lincoln.
>>
File: captcanuck.jpg (41 KB, 448x402) Image search: [Google]
captcanuck.jpg
41 KB, 448x402
>>80199945
Way to contribute to the conversation, sport.
I'll assume you concede that your point was bad.
>>
>>80200278

>50 niggers breaking down your door
>numbers dont matter

LUL
>>
File: thomas-sowell (2).jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sowell (2).jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>80200592
I see. You just missed my point and made up your own.
Have fun.
Here's Dr. Sowell, mocking your "country".
>>
>>80197746
Black delegates expressed disdain at the idea of being deported.

Lincoln never publicly stated his stance on deportation, this was in private notes or correspondence.

After the Proclamation, it made it pretty much impossible (from his view point) especially when they started recruiting blacks into the military to fight the South. Basically it would look "bad" if he let them fight for their freedom, etc, then kicked them out.
>>
>>80200834

If you didn't free the slaves blacks would have killed countless whites and USA would have fractured

gg no re
>>
>>80201111
>implying blacks haven't countless people of all races

>implying the country hasn't and won't continue to fracture

Should have just gotten it all done at once in one painful motion like ripping a band-aid off.
>>
File: niqqqa.jpg (93 KB, 540x779) Image search: [Google]
niqqqa.jpg
93 KB, 540x779
The political left is solely responsible for the black problem.
It will never be solved because there are too many
>white master race!1!
fucks like you guys, who, just like democrats themselves, only see skin color and nothing else.
I only hang out with whites, and live with whites, because we share common culture and no one plays nigga music, or beaner music, or bongos, or whatever that fucking noise is. But I can still recognize the root cause of the black problem because it's on TV every fucking day with fucking Hillary and every college prof saying
>durrp we oppressed!1!
which ironically is exactly how you fucks are acting right now in this thread. You poor victims.
>>
File: canada (3).jpg (76 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
canada (3).jpg
76 KB, 600x760
>>80201111
That's as retarded as you, my friend.
I can see you have no military experience.
>>
>>80197357

No. You should give blacks a state or two as their own country.

Who'd miss Mississippi?
>>
>americans complaining about blacks
>quite literally brought the blacks over themselves, unironically and on purpose
classic usa
>>
>>80201907
>quite literally brought the blacks over (((themselves))), unironically and on purpose
ftfy
:^)
>>
>>80201907
>quite literally brought the blacks over themselves
Ironically, northern Europeans brought most of them. Dutch mostly, but not exclusively.
>>
daily reminder that it was whitey that brought these shitheads into america

you reap what you sow, whitey
>>
>>80201907
"Bu-but-it was the jews."
>>
File: slavery.jpg (100 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
slavery.jpg
100 KB, 506x506
>>80202460
Blacks sold the slaves. Whites didn't go off into the jungle, meathead.
A black man started slavery in the US.
>>
File: 1364659953939.gif (72 KB, 600x623) Image search: [Google]
1364659953939.gif
72 KB, 600x623
I hope Lincoln is roasting in hell right now.
>>
>>80203264
Same with the southern jews that brought the slaves over.
>>
>>80203106
Good point. Whitey didn't just go to Africa, take a bunch of blacks hostage, and bring them over to America as slaves. They were sold to them by other Blacks. So if there is anyone Blacks in America today should blame, it would be their neighbors in Africa generations ago that sold their relatives to the Europeans.
>>
>>80200850
this. he didnt like blacks much but he did respect them as people and wanted them back home (africa) after some served he kinda had to figure out how to do it without being an obvious dick about it, then he died
>>
>>80203106
>black man started slavery in the US
>black man first stepped foot into the Americas as slaves

pick one
>>
>>80204265
>black man first stepped foot into the Americas as slaves
I have no idea wtf you typed.
>>
>>80198206

Africa has no gibsmedats and most Africans hate US blacks. There is no reason for them to go back
>>
Because Lincoln was a shill. Just think about it.
>>
>>80201507
White people and black people are professional victims. Everything is "me, me, me" with them. Everyone struggles, but white people and black people want YOU to do something about it. This is why we have white guilt liberal hipsters, who really aren't guilty, and just want to look oppressed as their black counterparts. It's just too obvious that it makes my head hurt.
>t. part spic irishman
>>
>>80207181
Again, I'm not arguing that they should or that they even would go back on their own volition. I was just offering a possible example for Blacks who are open to the idea of repatriation.
>>
File: Mary_Todd_Lincoln2crop.jpg (236 KB, 1395x1803) Image search: [Google]
Mary_Todd_Lincoln2crop.jpg
236 KB, 1395x1803
Lincoln's wife looked like a dude in a frock.

His assassination was about as real as J.F.K.

This is what happens when you trust the media and government.
>>
>>80195258
Lincoln planned to send them back to Africa but was then suddenly killed.

Really makes you think when you know who shipped them over on boats to sell in the first place. Hmmm...
>>
>>80196903
figures the dems would fuck us over.
>>
I heard that abraham actually wanted to send them back to africa
>>
>>80195258
Mexi-fag here.

I'm cool with white people (even if you're not cool with me). But FOR FUCK's SAKE why did you bring all these dark skin demons to this land?!?!?

Christ almighty, how about the slightest bit of foresight? There are entire regions of the Western Hemisphere now uninhabitable shitholes thanks to the white man bringing them over & not sending them the fuck back.
>>
>>80204738
>I have no idea wtf you typed.

Silly American can't fully comprehend the English language.
>>
>>80211372
This.
This is the actual part we should have white guilt for.
>>
>>80195258
Lincoln was going to send them back but the jews killed him too fast.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.