[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you don't believe this you are a fat positive feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1297674788184.jpg (163 KB, 904x593) Image search: [Google]
1297674788184.jpg
163 KB, 904x593
if you don't believe this you are a fat positive feminist nu-male cuck
>>
>>80189932
I like brunettes with big huge jugs so I'll take Chicago and NYC and you can have the rest.
>>
>>80189932
Whatever, I like uglier girls more anyways (not mongoloid, just not what OP's defining as "hot chicks") because typically the ones who don't work all day and all night on their appearance are able to hold a legitimate conversation with you. I prefer my woman like I prefer my comedy, smart.
>>
>>80189932
S L I D E
L
I
D
E
>>
>>80189932
Now that'd work for me but
A - most of the "hot chicks" are literally hot because that climate is fucking inhospitable
B - the area that isn't inhospitable contains 100% communist feminazis
>>
>tfw not hot enough to get either of those types of girls
>>
>>80189932
all 50 states are positively fat
>>
>>80189932
>including Utah in "hot chicks"
You dun fucked up, OP. You dun fucked up.
>>
File: 1414545998343.jpg (129 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1414545998343.jpg
129 KB, 577x1024
>>80189932
one day i'll cross the border illegally and steal a midwestern blonde woman, marry her and make her parents MAD as fuck
>>
>>80190973
>sliding against dozens of threads on the same subject

doesn't work that way just wanted a little break from the race war
>>
>>80191535
rich Mormon bitches are fucking hot as shit what are you smoking?
>>
File: image.gif (19 KB, 513x461) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 513x461
OP is a nig
>>
>>80189932
Obesity rates are higher in the south
http://stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
But hey far be it from me to judge someone for being attracted to tubs of lard.
>>
>>80191769
Fuck off, monkey.

Let your shit genes die with you.
>>
>>80192124
I'm talking about white girls obviously

all blacks look the same all over
>>
>>80192133
check out the difference between the white girls at SEC schools vs the white girls at Big 10 schools and get back to me

again I am not talking about fat niggers
>>
>>80192639
>Someone points out a hole in your logic
>Respond with an arbitrary (well its my personal experience)
People like you are the reason /pol/ is retarded, they constantly brag about facts that support their points while relying purely on emotions and personal experience over facts when the facts disagree with their beliefs. Fact of the matter is the South is full of fat people
>Arkansas is the fattest state and 15% black
>West Virginia is the third fattest state and only 3% black
>New Jersey is the 41st fattest state and 13% black

The issue isn't niggers, it is your retarded population, maybe if you stopped blaming blacks your part of the country wouldn't be akin to a third world hellhole.
>>
>>80193651
#triggliot
>>
>>80192124
Since Alaska's mostly uninhabited wilderness, does that graph really work for it?
>>
>>80194525
every county in Alaska is inhabited
even if it's just a few thousand natives
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.