[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black guy here, boarding a flight to South Africa since I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AFrog.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
AFrog.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
Black guy here, boarding a flight to South Africa since I don't want to die in a race war. Any tips from /pol/ on this?
>>
>>80178911
>trying to avoid race war
>flies to south africa

u fucked up already
>>
Yeah, realise that when a white boy is murdered the same way the media is quiet.

No, /pol/, you will not ignore his death.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video
http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article88367787.html
>>
>>80178911
Life is meaningless. Dying on the right side of a race war is a gift that nature bestows on very few men.

Grow a fucking pair you pussy. Buy a gun and start training.
>>
Become Marcus Garvey 2.0 and convince 10 million of your buddies to join you.
>>
>>80178911

South African nigs hate immigrat nigs you stupid uneducated nig. Like did you even do a modicum of research on the country you are fleeing to? They will lynch your coon ass the moment you step out of the plane
>>
>>80178911
That's good.
>>
>>80178911
So you're trying to flee a country that has a potential race war by going to a country that is actually having a race war
>>
>>80179248
Its a RACE war, regardless of my beliefs I'll be forced to fight for american niggers and shot on sight by whites. What's the fucking point if I can't compete.
>>
>>80178911
>Goes to the country Where race wars are a national sport
>>
>>80178911
Why?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.