[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's pray for the families of the police men gunned do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: shooting.jpg (88 KB, 925x501) Image search: [Google]
shooting.jpg
88 KB, 925x501
Let's pray for the families of the police men gunned down today.

Dear God, please offer peace and guide the family of the police officers that were gunned down today for no reason other than they were wearing a uniform.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

----

The shooter(s) were using high-powered military rifles and shotguns, many shots penetrated police body armour.

Weapons of war should not be on the street of America.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1467954125837.webm
>>
>>80177202
Whether or not there was a gun ban, these shooters would have had those rifles, thats a fucking contractor or former mil right there in that webm
>>
My prayers go out to the officers who have died tonight. Also to their family members.
>>
>high powered military rifles
Military rifles/carbines are lower caliber than common hunting rifles
>>
>>80177445
Yeah see how he runs along the right side of the pillar, and shoots the right side. Tricking the officer that he was coming from the right side. But he comes from the left side behind him, that's definitely professional.

>>80177680
Grain size, propellant, armour-piercing, military-type bullets.
>>
>>80177202
Reminded for all /pol/laks in support of increased gun control to call their congressperson and let them know their view.
>>
>>80177202
Yih'yu lratzon im'rei fi vhegyon libi, l'fanecha. Adonai Tzuri vgo'ali.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to You, O God, my Rock and my Redeemer.
>>
>>80177923
>aussie flag
>throws a bunch of words together that look like they might have something to do with guns or the point being made
(You)
>>
>>80177923
>Grain size, propellant, armour-piercing, military-type bullets.

Shut the fuck up cunt, you don't know anything about firearms.
>>
>>80178549
>>80179445
:^)
The end is coming.
>>
File: 1456415134860.png (266 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
1456415134860.png
266 KB, 680x818
>>80177202
This happens, and my best friend was accosted recently by a dindu with a gun. I want to go Hotline Miami on their asses
>>
>>80179679
Your friend shouldn't have been in a ghetto buying crack cocaine.
>>
File: don't pray.png (593 KB, 1227x1800) Image search: [Google]
don't pray.png
593 KB, 1227x1800
>>80177202
>>
>>80180408
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooat m80 sp0rk ^_^ chinga wakawitchaaaaaaa!
>>
>Black people trying to start a race war

Do black people know they only make up 13% of the population, and are equaly discriminated against by asians and hispanics? Pretty much the entire country would be against them.
>>
>>80180660
No one wants a race war, that's the stupidest shit. I have a black friend, and I don't want him to die.
>>
>>80177202
>>
>>80177202
NO. The time now is not to call for Jesus but to call upon Thor and Tyr.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.