[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media causing race war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 800x938
Anyone else blame the media for the growth of blm? Sensationalizing the deaths of black people because they know it will incite riots. Then they feed off the riots too. It's all about money for them.. personally I blame then for the police deaths just as much as whoever did it
>>
>>80171162
Media doesn't operate in a vacuum, they recieve orders
>>
>>80171344
The cops that killed the guy were probably agents too. So were the snipers tonight.
>>
>>80171162
I think I gave the wrong message with this. The media doesn't intentionally create riots I think, but they don't care about the effect they have on society. They know that their incredibly biased and sensationalized reporting is going to get people tense. What I've always hated about journalism is that it's less about facts and more about getting attention and getting a reaction from people. News media to me is one of the most fucked up things out there.
>>
>>80172406
This is why China tightly controls the media.
>>
>>80171162
You hit the nail on the head.

This is old new though. There is a holy trinity of who controls power today. Government, big business, and media. They CAN and HAVE cooperated before when they have mutual interests.

Media depends on money, point blank period, they get their sponsor money from businesses and their information from the government. Now you tell me if mass media is really impartial LOL
>>
>>80171162
I blame the media, yes.

They've been fueling this 100%
>>
Funny this came before hillary hearings redue.
>>
>>80171162
Of course, the media planned this happening.

Alton Sterling's name was trending on Twitter and autocompleting on Google within a couple of hours of the story (((breaking)))

This was wholly manufactured by the media
>>
>>80171162
Yeah, no shit they've been promoting BLM nonsense since the beginning.
>>
>>80171162
Indeed.
>>
>>80172938
Washington Post
Huffington
New York Times
Gawker
CNN

All have blood on their hands.
>>
yeah it's obvious they want this to happen

it distracts and occupies people with temporal problems so they cannot focus on the bigger picture and reach against the media's overlord's interests
>>
File: BLM.jpg (445 KB, 1019x583) Image search: [Google]
BLM.jpg
445 KB, 1019x583
>>80172406
The real question OP is who or what is going to stop sensationalization and pandering? Democrats and Academics are just as guilty as the Media.

Again. A monster has been created we will all learn to regret.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.