[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NOW:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1467950382.png (424 KB, 650x466) Image search: [Google]
1467950382.png
424 KB, 650x466
SUSPECT PICTURED IS NOT THE GUY IN THE CAMO!
He's in this video literally right in front of police...
HOLY FUCK HIS WHOLE FUTURE IS FUCKED NOW THANKS CNN!
He will sue the fucking pants off the DallasPD now.

>@Clintonite33: Alleged #Dallas suspect is in this video. It's not him http://twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/status/751235966505881600/video/1
>>
He is the guy in the camo, idiot.

He isn't the shooter.

Nothing is ruined for him, he handled it like a human being and has already been cleared of involvement.
>>
>>80170174
Kek
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD GUN OWNER!!!!!!
>>
>guy is pictured walking down the street with the crowd
>shots are heard from an elevated position inside a building

but let's lynch him anyway since he's black right?
>>
>>80170174

Why is his future fucked? On what grounds would he sue them? idiot.
>>
>>80172371
they put his photo up everywhere, claiming he was a suspect in the murder of 3 cops.
hes about to get paidddddddddd
>>
BLM has been having a lot of armed protesters, it's a good thing generally. I've seen them at protests with AK47s, but the problem is that most don't have military training and seem more thuggish than white militias like III%, and their buddies in the regular BLM give them a bad name chanting "kill pigs!"

Also as an aside, I'm pissed that the media called to ban guns after gays were killed by a Muslim (they ignored that fact), but they'll blame police brutality for this.

>Muslim kills gays
>Guns are the problem

>Black guy kills cops
>Cops are the problem

Fuuuuck leftists.
>>
>>80170174
Sam Hyde is looking tanned af.
>>
>>80173203
He was literally carrying a gun and wearing camo when the shootings started.

OF COURSE HE WOULD BE A FUCKING SUSPECT YOUR MORON.
>>
>>80176368
But it was all circumstantial, the media ruined his reputation based on nothing. So he has every right to, anglos are dumb.
>>
Open carry is not for black people.
>>
>>80177231
>Guy with gun seen on camera
>Shootings happen
>Guy which has been seen with a firearm not long ago is an obvious suspect

He might not be the actual guy but you'll be stupid not to suspect him being one of the shooters.

You are a fucking moron.
>>
File: blm_dallas2.jpg (578 KB, 2048x1462) Image search: [Google]
blm_dallas2.jpg
578 KB, 2048x1462
>>80171629
Did he get lynched?
>no
Did he talk to the cops and get cleared?
>yes
Why are you buttblasted again?
>>
>>80170174
Yeah I feel like this guy thought it would cool and edgy to bring a AR-15, real shit goes down all he can say is shieeet
>>
File: Manbo.jpg (90 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
Manbo.jpg
90 KB, 900x648
>>80170174
Looks like he picked the wrong day to be an open carry faggot.
>>
I'm honestly surprised he didn't end up getting shot by the police.
>>
File: 1464823931290.jpg (116 KB, 830x1083) Image search: [Google]
1464823931290.jpg
116 KB, 830x1083
>>80170174
This poor guy, he's going to be a scapegoat for the Clinton snipers. ...and the fallout is going to further terrify citizens from their constitutional right to open carry...none of this is about race, it's about control and intellectualism and using lazy people in large numbers
>>
>>80183237
That's in a rich suburb on Detroit.
>>
>>80170174
Didn't he turn himself in? Also they cleared him of wrongdoing a while ago.
>>
>>80173203
They never called him a suspect you retard. They said he was a person of interest. Theres a difference. Jesus. Im not sure if you're trolling or if you're really that dumb
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.