[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else wish they had as much balls as the niggers? they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465757345249.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1465757345249.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
anyone else wish they had as much balls as the niggers?

they're literally shooting their enemies right now while we only fantasize about maybe someday we get le day of the rope
>>
@80157949
>being manipulated like puppets
>"balls"
Not even worth a (You).
>>
>>80158194
>>
>>80158194
it does take courage to shoot a bunch of cops

i dont care who you are or why how it happens

they're out their doing their best for their people
>>
>>80157949
Hi, CIA! How's the manufactured race war coming along?
>>
>>80157949
Stfu if the niggers were shooting their enemies they would be committing suicide which is desirable.
>>
>>80157949
What is Dylan roof and George "nigger-punisher" Zimmerman
>>
>>80158533
The best for their people is framing them as murderers and easily agitated? This makes black people look more childish than ever.
>>
>>80157949
No, I'm a Muslim.
>>
File: 1466482695685.jpg (68 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1466482695685.jpg
68 KB, 306x306
>>80157949
>implying niggers know how to snipe. Another false flag to distract the mongoloid masses from the clinton investigation.

Fucking shill threads
>>
>>80157949
They're idiots who are exterminating each other faster than we could. You're free to join them.
>>
>>80158533
The best for their people would be not acting like criminal nogs in the first place and not rioting and burning down their cities.
>>
>>80159648
>>80159068
>if you kill your enemy they win
If white people had the black mentality we would have done the day of the rope 10 years ago but you guys just want to act like bitches
>>
>>80160249
Adults and civilised people seek non violent alternatives first.

Marxist agitated children of a sub civilisation less than a few centuries old immediately take to the streets and start rioting, looting and shooting innocent people just doing their job.

You better be trolling.
>>
>>80160786
>Adults and civilised people seek non violent alternatives first.
>implying niggers haven't already tried non violent alternatives
If we're honest niggers want black supremacy. That's what they're fighting for even if they don't know it. Unlike this FAGGOT infested alt-right though they are actually working hard for it and killing their enemies like they should.
>>
>>80157949
I only wish there were BLM rallies in my area
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.