[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miscegenation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: trustme.png (75 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
trustme.png
75 KB, 268x367
Red pill me on race-mixing. I know it's bad but why?
>>
>>80147812
WHO CARES ABOUT RACE-MIXING

RACE WAR HAPPENING
>>
File: IQadoption1.png (282 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
IQadoption1.png
282 KB, 843x843
>>80147812
Lower your children IQ.
>>
because white genes
>>
>>80147812
Because culture is an extension of race. If race mixing continues, the culture risks dying with it over generations.

I bring up the point of the japanese girl on vacation in paris freaking out because it felt like africa.
>>
>>80147812

DId you call me?
>>
File: elliot.jpg (81 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
81 KB, 759x1092
>>80147994
Thanks. What about not fitting in?
>>
Because it leads to deterioration of the gene pool.

Mixing low IQ subhumans with better stock will eventually drag down western civilization into a brown sea of mediocrity.

Blacks and mestizos produce almost no scientists or engineers.
>>
File: justgirly.png (501 KB, 495x625) Image search: [Google]
justgirly.png
501 KB, 495x625
Also, how do I argue against plebs who say it's all a social construct.

>>80148282
>japanese girl on vacation in paris freaking out because it felt like africa.

KEK
E
K

Do you have a link?
>>
File: socialconstruct.png (837 KB, 864x702) Image search: [Google]
socialconstruct.png
837 KB, 864x702
>>80148815
>social construct
the fact that most of us can identify races fairly straightforwardly and often unconsciously. Just as drag queens do not dramatically alter our ability to identify gender for EVERY OTHER PERSON, mixed race people do not affect our ability to identify the racial heritage of almost everyone we meet on a day to day basis. So what is the point of the denial? Why argue that race is a nebulous concept that can’t be easily defined when the truth is so clearly the opposite, most of the time?
>>
>>80148815

Show them how every study ever made has confirmed there is a huge difference in IQ. Mention the Minnesota adoptation studies.

If they start bitching about how IQ =/= intelligence, mention that the only reason we're even talking about IQ is to give blacks and mestizos a fair chance. When you look at actual accomplishments they get completely destroyed:

Professionally
Accademically
In their native countries
As minorities in white countries
Currently and all throughout history

So we pick a test that tries to give them a chance by ignoring those things as much as possible, and they fail that to.
>>
File: accept.png (247 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
accept.png
247 KB, 500x411
>>80150071
Thanks, Vikingbro.

What about SAT results controlled for income, so they can't say muh poor, oppressed blacks.

>>80149556
Thanks, leaf. It pisses me off. Can they not see how obvious it is?

Really makes you think
>>
If you have to ask the question, I think you're too big of a fucking idiot to waste my time on.
>>
>>80151465
Thanks for the help, m8. You've been really helpful in giving me soundbites to convert people to the cause.

kys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.