[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe that our lord and saviour Hitler actually committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466760020867.jpg (22 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1466760020867.jpg
22 KB, 600x578
Do you believe that our lord and saviour Hitler actually committed suicide in his bunker in 1945, or did he get away?
>>
Come on guys, this is interesting
>>
if he got away that would make him more of a pussy bitch
>>
>>80135818
Are you a jew?
>>
>>80135140
hitler is far away from satan. maybe he watched him and didnt do anything. but hitler is the germans biggest effort. not satan. germans.
>>
>>80135818
survivalist skills = being pussy
>>
>>80136047
Hitler was the hero we needed. Look at the world now. The jews are in control. Soros is running rampant
>>
I just want a world without Hillary Clinton fucking up europe due to meddling in the middle-east at the behest of George Soros. Is this too much to ask? Why do they hate us so much? The jews have always been persecuted. When will they realize that Hitler was right? When does the ride end?
>>
File: 1393004946578.jpg (128 KB, 555x788) Image search: [Google]
1393004946578.jpg
128 KB, 555x788
>>80135140
>our lord and saviour Hitler

Who is "our"?
>>
>>80136672
Nice try jew
>>
>>80136920
whos jewing the jew in here
>>
>>80136581
>I just want a world without Hillary Clinton fucking up europe due to meddling in the middle-east at the behest of George Soros

So do I, bro, so do I.

>When does the ride end?

Mid-2017. Immigration restrictions begin and work on the American border wall commences. European countries follow suit.
>>
>>80138168
Are you sure? It looks like HC is getting of the hook and Trump is behind. I want off this wild ride
>>
>>80138691
Just wait til the first debate between the two. She'll piss her pants and collapse in a pool of tears the moment Trump mentions any of her wrongdoings, which he will. She's been mentally unstable since her head injury a few years ago.
>>
>>80140259
Perhaps you are correct. I've read a kikebart article saying she had a stroke
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.