[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else browsing this place starting to get an existential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462203026795.jpg (69 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
1462203026795.jpg
69 KB, 960x554
Anyone else browsing this place starting to get an existential crisis out of the fact that no information you see is necessarily accurate?

everything seems to be shaped to fit a narrative, honestly I realize we're trying to jew the jew here, but the jew is also trying to jew us through shilling and other things

this board is honestly becoming a mess of narratives

I feel as though the shilling is kind of working in a way

its creating cognitive dissonance within us

do you think truth will prevail or do you think the world will slowly fall into a shitfest, at a rate so slow that the average man won't really notice until its too late and he's locked into the slavery of simply existing in the modern world?

i feel like rene descartes 2.0, wondering if any information i read is actually being truthful in its represenation
>>
Stop thinking too deep, its not good for you.
>>
You need to find a single truth to focus on in life. This allows you see other information through an unalterable lenses, while also not stagnating.

Basically, find Jesus.
>>
just get a hobby, a cool one. guns, building shit, camping, hiking, whatever. this place will never leave you, but if you stick around too long, that is what will start to happen.

also this >>80131146
>>
>>80131073
>>80131146
>>80131300

interestingly enough I've made a thread tangentially related to this one and I got similar responses.

Personally I don't think I can subscribe to any of the mainstream religions, but don't get me wrong, I do see the unifying power of them

desu, and not to be too blogposty, but i've been looking for meaning and direction for a long time through all sorts of things, but especially through psychedelics and other drugs that allow me to get away from my normal perception of things and melt away preconceived notions of the world

in the end I see the world/universe as an inherently meaningless expanse, and I have a hard time using logic and reason to come to any other conclusion than this. Simply put, I need faith in something, as you guys have said, but I just can't

I can definitely see the /pol/ angle of perceiving this world and the under the table darkshit that's happening as we speak with global elites like soros, it just seems like most people will never be able to come to these sort of conclusions and that what we rally behind here seem like a lost cause

I guess all I can say, is that in the end, I want us to reach a societal level where we can accept information as true, whether or not how painful it is to accept

I wish more people could get to this point, I don't mean to be too pretentious, but it does seem that most people would rather live with comfortable delusions that deal with the problems we have, and I can't blame them to much since I do this on some level too
>>
File: 1467494531757.gif (907 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1467494531757.gif
907 KB, 500x394
>>80130868
>He doesn't simply ignore everything and only decides to shitpost for fun at times or discuss as if it were serious business.
Whenever you feel the need to reply, you get sucked in, disregard feelings and aquire rare memes instead I'd say.
Or just turn off your screen and walk away famalam
>>
>>80134899

believe me friend, I do just this.

Doesn't mean I don't have a serious side that analyzes all the information I see
>>
>>80130868
yes ;_; I was so happy and pure just a few months ago...
>>
you should be questioning the narrative of everything. it should always be in the back of your mind. maybe don't mention it, maybe dont act on it, but being aware doesn't hurt
>>
>>80130868
>Welcome to the new age, kid.
We're a bunch of deranged retards who somehow managed to pass on the few good bits on to a new generation. Nothing has really changed except that the internet has democratized the information channels. Even university isn't really safe (if it ever was).

You just need to find the right retards to listen to. You already know to avoid any basic bitch liberalism, so take the next step and determine what's worth your time or if it's worth passing on.

slatestarcodex is a good start.
>>
File: 1452663822193.jpg (8 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1452663822193.jpg
8 KB, 340x508
>>80131073
I agree my fellow anonymous user. Let us discuss more pressing matters such as a dead African American male or perhaps the true religion of white people - Christianity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.