[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right-wing cops don't belong in diverse communities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pig.jpg (56 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
56 KB, 670x377
>muh cops
>dindu nuffin
>NRA
>"blacks are inferior"

make a real argument excluding those beliefs
>>
>>80122983
Yeah there shouldn't be cops in those communities
>>
He was an Asian man in a Blue state. That chink is more than likely a Dem. Just too afraid of black people to do his job properly.
>>
>>80123094
which video? i haven't watched the newest one because it's just too much to soak in. i'm speaking of the Alton case.
>>
>>80123391
If he was reaching for his gun, there is no argument.
>>
>>80122983
Niggers belong in Africa
>>
>>80123904
but, the video clearly shows no sign of a gun. the cop pulls a very small object, presumably keys, out of his pocket. until they can prove it was a gun, they are guilty.
>>
>Make an argument to exclude police to go into certain locations without mentioning 'cops'.

What?
>>
>Chinaman in blue
Sorry, you can't blame whitey for this one.
>>
>>80124333
Haven't you heard of due process? Innocent until proven guilty? Seriously, if that was a gun and he was reaching for it, he's guilty
>>
>>80124883
*IF*
>>
>>80122983

Police get redpilled in diverse communities. You have many cops left if you make this a rule.
>>
>>80122983
A diverse community cannot exist if it excludes anyone for any reason, whether it's race, religion, political affiliation, beliefs, philosophy etc. All you are doing is creating a homogeneous community of the "right" people, as defined by you
>>
>>80125136
you can't have former KKK members and NRA activists serving diverse communities. That just common sense.
>>
>>80125817
They aren't diverse if they exclude a group of people. That just fact
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.