[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to this video Trump is destroying small businesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: OhThePoorJew.png (547 KB, 788x626) Image search: [Google]
OhThePoorJew.png
547 KB, 788x626
According to this video Trump is destroying small businesses.
how does this make you feel?

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751092479013695488
>>
cattle futures
>>
>>80115761
>>
>>80115761
It makes me feel free.
>>
>>80115761
Having a 15% flat tax for all businesses will improve the amount of small businesses and make the hiring of lobbyist less profitable for big businesses, as they look for ways to pay less tax
>>
>>80115761
At last I finally see.

I'm voting for Hillary now.
>>
File: trumpyellow.png (227 KB, 562x320) Image search: [Google]
trumpyellow.png
227 KB, 562x320
>>80115761
Interesting how they coloured Trump's face in order to picture him as a yellow-ill evil.
>>
>>80115842
kek
>>
>And that way of doing business ain't fair
Life aint fair, commie fucks. He fucked you over with your own stupidity for a better deal, this is literally how all rich people git rich
>>
that's it I'm #mentallyhill now
>>
>>80115761

Trump didn't destroy anyone.

Operating a real estate business in NY is hard because they have ridiculous laws regarding development, rent, and ownership.

Trump navigated that when it was at its worst, and I don't have much sympathy for people crying when government interference and the inability to navigate bureaucracy is the reason competitors are out of a job.

He might have had money and connections, but at the end of the day you either git gud or settle with a more humble living.
>>
>>80115761

wtf I hate trump now
>>
>>80115761
Hillary got ahead by murdering, raping, taking bribes, under-the-table deals, treason and deception. Now she wants to do the same things to our country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.