[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nig-erian in Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Be Nigerian in Italy
>Claim you escaped Boko Haram
>Be with wife
>Start a fight with Italian right winger
>Get beaten up to death

Wife gets instant gibsmesat + refugee status!!!

Note the altercation started when the Nig woman bite the Italian guy after he called her "African monkey".

Comment
>>
>>80093681
Fuck off Nigerians are based
>>
>>80093681
>hating Nigerians
>people who came to the country legally and worked hard to get it
>implying they want gibs and are opposed to the welfare system
I live near a Nigerian Trump supporter he's pretty based
>>
>families attacked and killed by Boko Haram
>their baby died
>got picked on by disgusting racist white trash
>dude try to defend his wife's honour
>little white trash knows he can't beat him in a fair fight and grab traffic pole

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>80093681
Wait is he Hausa? If so he deserves it desu
>>
how based are these niggerians when their nigglets grow up and start knocking up your women?
>>
>>80093681

Why do Philipinos out of all people think they're superior to niggers?

Have you ever been to an arab country? Literally all Arab families have a filipino slave raising in their kids for them.

Even in the UK, literally all of them are carers who clean up old peoples shit.
>>
Once you starts accepting Africans, there is no end to it. Better to stop it now.
>>
>>80096117
>>80096602
>>80097107
I like how there are two threads about this, one where we all cheer about the death of a filthy nigger and one where the cucks come to cry
>>
>>80096117
Based?
>>
>>80097445
Don't knock the phillipinos. They at least try and assimilate to our culture. Honest, hard working people if you ask me. Can't say the same for mudslimes.
>>
>>80096117
Nigerians are worthless niggers.
>>
File: clap.gif (516 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
516 KB, 450x253
>>80093681
Congrats. They killed a decent looking guy who defended the honor of his wife. I hope the woman gets a heavy compensation too.
>>
>>80099992
Can't say the same for you potato fucker
>>
>>80099652
Probably the only literate piece of shit that comes from Africa are Nigerians
>>80097388
Race mixing is discouraged in African households
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.