[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it seems that the "alt right" attracts almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x676
Why does it seems that the "alt right" attracts almost as many degenerates as the left?
>>
>>80087079

Humanity as a whole is pretty filthy, tbqh family
>>
>>80087201
that includes your use of tbqh family, degenerate
>>
>>80087079
Look at Biker Gangs and their love for Swastikas, Iron Crosses, and SS "thunderbolts". Hunter S. Thompson in his Hells Angels book said the same groups which they support "symbolically" would go after them if they were in power. He couldn't wrap his head around their facist fetishism.
>>
>>80087079
Does the Futhark letter O symbolize something here?
>>
Because your definition of "degenerate" is a self-suck. It's basically anything you don't like, which includes many different things that many different people do.
>>
>>80088221
Yes it does
>>
>>80087079
Because they are opposition forces on paper only. Alt-right is just anti-Christian as mainstream-leftism.
>>
>>80087079
I like this tattoo. Isn't that just the nordic Odal rune, not the serif'd volksdeutsche symbol?
>>
Because they spend most of their life on the Internet and the Internet especially anonymity is inherently degenerate by nature because it removes the a of accountability and shaming.

Do 4chan users ever realize what a filthy place this site has always been? 4chan is pure filth. Its a gathering place flr social rejects who's common denominator is hate for anything ''normal''.

Its anti ''normal'' and anti authority bias has always been inherently degenerate. People who claim 4chan was ever a place for 'good people' is lying to themselves. Truly conservative people would find 4chan disgusting and hate its existence.

The more I spend on /pol/ the more I realize how much damage 4chan has done to people's minds and how much I regret ever coming here.
>>
>>80091191
>how much damage 4chan has done to people's minds
Elaborate
>>
>>80091612
He is speculating that 4chan blew apart sheltered minds by use od excessive shock value and anti-establishment drivel.

More so than reddit.
Poor guy, assume people are fragile as he is.
>>
File: asozial1.jpg (6 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
asozial1.jpg
6 KB, 200x192
>>80092154
Nah. He just reminds you that this place was the degenerate central of the internet long before leddit was around. People who visit /pol/ and think they are normal are fucking dlusional. Being a fat piece of shit isn't normal. Wasting hours a day talking about niggers isn't normal. Being a NEET isn't normal. Wanting to see the world burn isn't normal. Watching anime when you're in your 20s isn't normal. People who visit /pol/ and advocate gassing degenerates are just asking for Zyklon B for themselves.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.