[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/ Let's imagine we built a big artificial island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: newcountristan.png (2 MB, 3000x1500) Image search: [Google]
newcountristan.png
2 MB, 3000x1500
hey /pol/

Let's imagine we built a big artificial island in the middle of the ocean (pic related), and you are chosen as the president/king/prime minister/supreme leader/emir of this new country.

What would you do to turn this island into a perfect country ? What would you allow, what would you forbid ? What would you build, and who would be allowed to migrate to your new state ?
>>
>>80086156
No niggers, no jews, only Japanese are allowed to stay but no green cards. And most of all no fucking retarded Frenchies.
>>
File: feces concentration.png (293 KB, 736x378) Image search: [Google]
feces concentration.png
293 KB, 736x378
>>80086156
nice spot you chose
>>
>>80088413
Fucking indians, always ruining my plans with their whole poo in loo meme
>>
>>80088413
is that from fish or humans?
>>
>>80087141
Lol why Japs? They don't reproduce.
>>
>>80089487
it's not real. It's the seismic waves from the Christmas Day tsunami photoshopped into a meme
>>
>>80090288
Are you sure?
>>
>>80090710
yes. Notice how the reddest part of the map is near Java and not at the mouth of the Ganges
>>
>>80089487

>Just below india

What do you think?
>>
>>80090846
Didn't notice that even though there is "tsunami" in the picture.
Smart leaf.
>>
tax haven
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.