[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black people are talking about how white people aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 235263657.jpg (96 KB, 593x641) Image search: [Google]
235263657.jpg
96 KB, 593x641
>black people are talking about how white people aren't talking about this

are they retarded and don't realize that this makes their whole "it's racist and only happens to black" shit mean nothing?

>Jesse Williams Speach: Now, what we’ve been doing is looking at the data and we know that police somehow manage to deescalate, disarm and not kill white people everyday.
>>
File: image.png (498 KB, 580x549) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498 KB, 580x549
NOT FUCKING WHITE

>wide nose
+
>curly-ish hair
+
>that facial shape
+
>that skin (INB4 GO IN SUN LOSER. GUESS WHAT HOMO? TANNED WHITE PEOPLE DONT LOOK LIKE THAT

IF THIS IS WHITE THEN AMERICA IS DEAD
>>
>>80081480
I'm from Arizona

That's a beaner in that picture.

Sorry msm
>>
File: wake-me-up-when.jpg (67 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
wake-me-up-when.jpg
67 KB, 500x372
>>80082041
>Being this divisive and stupid
Wake me up when the summer ends
>>
>>80082237
It looks like he has some North American native and black in him along with the Hispanic part.

But seriously, in what world is that white?
>>
>>80081480
the difference is that dindus want to die by struggling, whites doent give a fuck about a redneck being dead.
>>
>>80082760
It's the non white swede everybody
>>
>>80082923
Brown eyes, brown hair, central European will always be the master race.
>>
>>80083162
BUT GUESS WHAT STUPID?

He's NOT Central European

HES MOSTLY NATIVE AND BLACK
>>
File: current year man.jpg (225 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
current year man.jpg
225 KB, 600x923
Slippery slope, man.
>>
>>80082041
>>80082797
>>80082923
>>80083393
Shut up, hillbilly.
>>
>>80084849
Non white
>>
>>80085000
Potato nigger white trash
>>
>>80081480
>we know that police somehow manage to deescalate, disarm and not kill white people everyday.
1. Cops have killed like 500 whites so far this year. Try again.
2. Given how often cops have to deal with niggers, I'm guessing they manage to deescalate, disarm and not kill niggers all the time too.
>>
post video
>>
>>80088773
This. Anyone with a brain already knows the statistics on police killings, and they're always the same - more white people are killed by cops every year than blacks.

It's not some secret statistic or big surprise anymore. We've known about it for years, you just get racist idiotic cunts like this Jesse Williams faggot lying openly like so many BLM and other libs love to do.

They just lie, because their entire bullshit premise falls apart without those lies.

I grew up in Arizona and there were always reports of white people getting fucking shot. Look at all the trailer parks and poor white people in America. Have you ever fucking watched Cops? There are more white trash rednecks, vets, and other crazies that act the ass and get shot every fucking day by police and this is fucking obvious. It just exposes the media for the joke they are that it's never reported on.

People are so goddamned stupid these days, most of us wise old men just don't give a fuck to keep rebutting the same lie for decades anymore. People want to ride their lies into the ground until the shit starts burning down, go ahead. America will survive.
>>
>>80082760
this is so perfect hahaha the flag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.