[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: extinct black nuclear family.jpg (536 KB, 2000x1431) Image search: [Google]
extinct black nuclear family.jpg
536 KB, 2000x1431
What went wrong, /pol/?
>>
>>80063444

Jews

Stiring up racial hatred where it didn't exist to the same extent before, and for destroying their families with welfare
>>
Jews, Whites, and Drugs.
>>
They became SJWs.
>>
>>80063444
Welfare, nanny state, liberals assuring black mothers that the state can take of them and that they don't need no man.
>>
File: Baumwoll-Erntemaschine_auf_Feld.jpg (1 MB, 2700x1805) Image search: [Google]
Baumwoll-Erntemaschine_auf_Feld.jpg
1 MB, 2700x1805
>>80063444
The mechanical cotton picker.
>>
>>80063444
commies and jews
I know two names of the same beast
>>
File: nigger welfare.jpg (90 KB, 555x696) Image search: [Google]
nigger welfare.jpg
90 KB, 555x696
>>80063444
Welfare.
>>
>>80063444
I wonder to myself how much of /pol/ will look at that picture and think to themselves: THEYRE ALL STILL NIGGERS WHO MUST HANG!
>>
It is funny to listen to black pro athletes from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. The majority could actually speak english and had some indication of an education. The '00s started the slide and now the majority are barely if not impossible to understand and have no trace of education above a 3rd grade level.

"Black Culture" has regressed the black race several decades just in one generation and the slide just keeps going.
>>
>>80063444
fbi introducing crack cocaine to the AA community
>>
According to the blacklivesmatter website, taking care of your own children is an unnatural invention of the Western patriarchy.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

Is this true, /pol/? Is it a more natural state of affairs to live in a tribal commune and treat your own children no differently than your neighbor's child?
>>
>>80063895
I think they should go back to Africa and make it Kangz again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>80063444

The 60's
>>
>>80064037
>>80063815
>>80063745
>>80063670
>>80063664
>>80063586
>>80063567

You people are really dumb. Jamaicans in Jamaica are exactly the same. The aunts raise the kids and men have little to do with parenting. It's an African thing.
>>
>>80064037
This has to be a Jewish founded shit
>>
>>80064013
Does crack unlock criminal nature or something?
>>
>>80064184

Actually, if you look at old census data, you will find that there was a time in US history when White women were more likely to have children out of wedlock than Black women.

This only changed in the last half century or so, and now blacks are around 2x as likely as whites to have children out of wedlock.
>>
>>80064184
What are you talking about? In the early 20th century black families had a greater rate of being nuclear than white families.
>>
>>80063444
Nigger freedom.
>>
>>80063444
/a e s t h e t i c s/
>>
>>80064184
> US family
> Jamacians
> Dumb
?
>>
>>80063444
Jews, Marxism, Welfare, not black people but niggers.
>>
Big state Welfare in the 1960s, why work when the white man gon give us money.
Then the growth of "black culture" in the late 80s/mid-90s which pretty much confirmed that only about 1-5% of poor US blacks would ever work to actually pull their social standing up.
>>
Jews and Marxists, but we all know it was mostly the jews.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.