[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is what i enjoy about it. his verbally and emotionally abusive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 13246235.png (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
13246235.png
177 KB, 640x360
this is what i enjoy about it. his verbally and emotionally abusive parent/s buy cheap fastfood, basically whatever "new" thing that has come out, and give it to their son like it's the holy grail. they trick him like this for years until he kinda gets addicted to this food, because they used to be so nice about it and associate the junk with their love. he starts thinking about this more because of his love for his family, and decides to start a youtube channel and review the food when his parents bring it back. meanwhile he's relatively unconscious of this dysfunctional food/parent relationship. they don't like the youtube channel, yet they can't help but co-star in it as the background observer putting groceries away and interrupting their highschool age son. they're in the background of every video and he basically reviews the food to his mom every single time.

meanwhile, his speech is unsettling. his sentences are full of filler, "got a great flavor to it." to it? if you take out all of the filler, he's saying the basic positives of this cheap food, sort of trying to be mature about it, like fast food is something to keep up with in life, a real source of cultural togetherness, and something we have to learn to love. can you imagine serving this fuck a kale salad? his fedoracore suits point to an interest in an older generation. i'm afraid he's a libertarian.

genetically he's awful.
>>
You've traveled down a dark path anon.
>>
>>80062160
I enjoyed this more than the typical Aussie shit posting - Which means it's copypasta and you should be banished .
>>
>>80062160

Fuck you Aussie scum reviewbrah is a king.
>>
>>80062433
This

Turn back now
>>
All of this is true, what is your point? He's a kid. It's easy to psychoanalyze kids, they are kids.
>>
>>80062433
>>80062529
>>80062669
>>80062763
>>80062837
Why does he review this cheap ass food?
His latest one for example, where he's like "oh, they used a different cut of meat" as if it means anything. It's fucking McDonalds. It's all processed shit anyway, it wouldn't make a difference what burger or cut of meat he reviewed
>>
>>80062893
Because its widely available and cheap
>>
https://youtu.be/3Y3BgQtfzN4

new vid is just pure cancer.. what the fuck is he wearing? fucking cufflinks to review arbys? it's like he's reviewing world class food when in reality it's something a dindu would hesitate to feed little Jamal..
>>
>>80062961
What purpose does it serve? Other than to busy his flailing, eager mind with non-binding busywork?

What satisfaction does he garner from spilling his meandering opinion on rubbish food?

A Man That Wakes Up After Twelve Everyday?

What does his mother see?
>>
>>80062160
Lol you nailed this suit wearing weirdo
>>
>>80062160
Sir, your autism is off the charts.
>>
>>80063063
He had autism.
>>
Addendum: He doesn't drive ANYWHERE the mysterious 'passenger' I have only witnessed in "Dairy Queen M&M Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Blizzard - Review"

Who is this person? What is their relationship?

Is the father truly there> it would accountformanythings
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.