[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your western lives are fucked up >Blacks >Black lives matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 132.jpg (1 MB, 1821x2121) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
1 MB, 1821x2121
Your western lives are fucked up
>Blacks
>Black lives matters
>LGBTQAPGDDJKHKJJKBKJ movements
>Faggot parades
>Sharia patrols and controlled zones
>Muslim fanatics attacking people
>Ugly females (not that i care about this but still)
>Feminism and nu-males

Did i forget something?

Sometimes i feel good because i live in such poor country because this insane stuff is not presented here. Ofc we have our insane stuff but your western stuff is driving me insane
>>
>>80056539
me too buddy. but you can avoid most of it depending on where you live. if you get off internet and dont watch tv you will be free.
>>
to be fair, you have most of those too, albeit in more fledgling/anarchic fashion
>>
File: 1462669760883.jpg (47 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1462669760883.jpg
47 KB, 508x524
>>80056734
Nah you'll just be willfully ignorant like every other clueless cunt who lives with their head in the clouds.
>>
>>80056539

This is like saying that life in Russia must be endless binge-drinking of vodka, squatting in the stairwells of dimly-lit apartment blocks, mafiosi raping teenage models, and pedestrian deaths in grim snowy streets caught on dashboard cameras. It's easy to construct a stereotypical picture of another society based on its most dysfunctional elements, but most of us in North America live perfectly normal lives, as you do.
>>
It isn't as bad as the internet/media makes it out.

Going about your day to day life you do encounter this stuff, mostly in cities, but not as often as pol makes out.

So yea this stuff does exist and it is increasing, but alot of people are normal and either hate it too, or just play lip service to it, to avoid arguments.
>>
>>80056539
Can you like go at war with us so we can purge?
>>
>>80056539
That's mostly the US and UK, their melting pot societies are failing. Although I'd say France is the one closest to collapse.
>>
>>80056539
Degeneracy isn't spread, it's just the attention they get, even (especially?) thanks to websites like this.

90% of the people are healthy heterosexuals.

>Muslim fanatics attacking people
You have Chechnya.
Isis took one of your airplanes.
Islam is far from being a "Western" problem.
>>
>>80056539
Feminism and nu-males boils down to single mother being unfit to raise men
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 392x243
>>80056539

I live in a small town in the south, its mostly untouched by the cancer.

We have some unhappy and mad blacks here are influenced by the BLM stuff but most people here assume everyone else has a gun.

We have some SJW here in the colleges, but most people are not fully brainwashed.

I can find unbrainwashed females at churches here locally.

There are a ton of Mexicans here that don't act like the marxist fucks from protests.

It is slowly changing though.
>>
>>80057190
t. alberto barbosa of moortugal
>>
>ugly females
Thats everywhere
>>
>>80056539
You're right OP, for the most part
>>
>>80056539
It's not like that in all Western countries. New Zealand is great because no one gives a fuck about anything enough to be obnoxious about it. Apart from Maori and Polynesian areas, crime is low, so SJW's can't use it to prove racism, homophobia, misogyny etc. We have leftists who try to spread the same messages as American SJW's, using the same tactics, but no one takes them seriously.

If there's a news story about a protest and they interview some blue haired millennial talking about "muh inequality", 99% of people watching think they're a weird soft cock faggot.

Explains why we're so centrist politically really
>>
>>80057224
He is confused because Russia is Western. Putin and Communism still hold power there. However, all of the weaknesses of Western culture are present in Russian culture.

See: Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria. As they grow more wealthy many in those countries are trying to crack them into the Judeo-American model of degeneracy.
>>
>>80056539
western Decadent culture
>>
>>80056957

Better than to obsess and be driven mad by a thing you cannot change
>>
>>80056975
>endless binge-drinking of vodka, squatting in the stairwells of dimly-lit apartment blocks, mafiosi raping teenage models, and pedestrian deaths in grim snowy streets caught on dashboard cameras
True though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.