[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolute Madman Tony Blair says world is better as a result of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Duo of Doom.jpg (197 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
Duo of Doom.jpg
197 KB, 962x715
>http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36733979

>The former prime minister said he understood "all the criticisms" of the invasion, but said: "When I look at it today I think still that we moved with where the grain of the future is going to be in these countries and this region."

>He added: "I can regret the mistakes and I can regret many things about it but I genuinely believe, not just that we acted out of good motives, and I did what I did out of good faith, but I sincerely believe that we would be in a worse position if we hadn't acted that way. I may be completely wrong about that."

Brits bringing the bantz.
>>
He did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
File: Tony Blair.jpg (44 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
Tony Blair.jpg
44 KB, 720x486
>>80047911
Those digits.
>>
Blood for the blood God
>>
>>80047843
Is there nothing that can sate this man's hunger for blood?
>>
File: 1467799824932.png (659 KB, 1043x633) Image search: [Google]
1467799824932.png
659 KB, 1043x633
>>80047989
>you dont understand
>without the blood
>i die
>>
>>80047843
>"When I look at it today I think still that we moved with where the grain of the future is going to be in these countries and this region."
>: "I can regret the mistakes and I can regret many things about it but I genuinely believe, not just that we acted out of good motives, and I did what I did out of good faith, but I sincerely believe that we would be in a worse position if we hadn't acted that way. I may be completely wrong about that."

What in the fuck? The war was a massive fucking waste of time.
>>
We shouldn't have gone.
Afghanistan I can understand. Foreign terror NGOs must be eliminated before they can grow enough support and infrastructure to strike us. Same for Syria.

But Iraq? The fuck, man. Libya was a misstep as well. Libya & Iraq were literally wars for Israel. Syria might be as well though.
>>
>>80047843

Greatest Ally
>>
>>80048131

Syria was literally a war for Israel

They wanted to destabilized Assad because of Iran's nuclear program

Hillary was directly responsible for that shit
>>
>>80047843
Well if there was no Iraq war then there wouldn't be a destabilized middle east, no isis, no Syrian civil war, and no refugee crisis to fuel the brexit vote.
>>
>>80048131
>Libya & Iraq were literally wars for Israel
I don't believe that. Too far from Israel's borders to mean anything. It's more likely we were trying to create new western-allied states as an alternative for us to israel. Plus both are still oil rich.

Syria is definitely an example of the shift of western support towards shia regimes as opposed to sunni though. I suppose the West is expecting that iranian revolution anytime now.
>>
File: Bill Kristol.png (2 MB, 2052x1112) Image search: [Google]
Bill Kristol.png
2 MB, 2052x1112
>>80048269
Was ruining Europe part of his plan?

>>80048361
Saddam was the greatest enemy of Israeli policy. The neoconservatives like pic related who beat the drums of war here had a lot of Israeli passports. Iraq was not a threat to the US or UK. Iraq was had a secular government that did not get along with the Saudis or Israelis. We entered the war on spurious information. It's a classic case of fight for Israel.
>>
>>80048939
>you can't handle my strongest potions
>>
>>80048131
France was the one pushing for the Libya overthrow.
>>
>>80048939
Israel or the Saudi oil princes?
>>
>>80047843

How can he be this deluded?

There's absolutely noway the world is in a better place after it.
>>
>>80047911

Did he do 9/11?
>>
File: Bush Blair.png (418 KB, 490x397) Image search: [Google]
Bush Blair.png
418 KB, 490x397
>>80049596
He did it for the lulz.
>>
Some cuck getting grilled by based O'Neill now. He's saying he would still have voted for war if he knew what he knew now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.